BYO Condoms?

• Sandy
  • 03-26-2019, 07:48 PM
I hear they are real good.

Exchequer — Have you ever tried these? Anyone else?

I saw them at Target the last time I was in there and they looked interesting! I have never noticed them anywhere else before. I’m super curious. I might have to pick some up!

https://www.target.com/p/lelo-hex-or...86#lnk=sametab Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger, where were you able to find female condoms?
Ginger, where were you able to find female condoms? Originally Posted by Exchequer
I was able to find a pretty good deal on a small lot of them on Amazon a few weeks ago.

But it looks like only very small quantities are available now & they are pricey! Glad I bought mine when I did!

There’s nothing like them in terms of sensation... closest thing to natural I’ve ever felt while still being protected!
  • BK
  • 03-27-2019, 12:53 AM
I was able to find a pretty good deal on a small lot of them on Amazon a few weeks ago.

But it looks like only very small quantities are available now & they are pricey! Glad I bought mine when I did!

There’s nothing like them in terms of sensation... closest thing to natural I’ve ever felt while still being protected! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
have you checked with Planned Parenthood 3729 North Crossover St.
Fayetteville 479-443-7791? No script needed I believe.

Some of them will give them away to women. Not sure as I have no need to check but you could give them a shot.
have you checked with Planned Parenthood 3729 North Crossover St.
Fayetteville 479-443-7791? No script needed I believe.

Some of them will give them away to women. Not sure as I have no need to check but you could give them a shot. Originally Posted by BK
I was told they are now considered a class 3 medical device, which is why none of the adult stores can carry them anymore. I think the ones on Amazon are supplies that existed prior to the restrictions. That would explain the price gouging.
Were they this brand because I ordered some from Amazon

• BK
  • 03-27-2019, 01:06 PM
I was told they are now considered a class 3 medical device, which is why none of the adult stores can carry them anymore. I think the ones on Amazon are supplies that existed prior to the restrictions. That would explain the price gouging. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
As of October 29,2018 the FDA will categorize female condoms as Class II medical devices.

that has changed so other manufacturers can start to make them since FC2 was the only acceptable company by the FDA.

Its hard to change culture of years of men being the ones to condom up. Putting a male condom on is easy fast and usually only bothers guys that have a hard time reaching orgasm due to lack of feeling. Hopefully all this will change one day.
Were they this brand because I ordered some from Amazon

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yes, that’s them!
I bring them just in case. It happens. You get there and she says 'oops im out' or the sometime she just don't handle her business and never has any. And I have a preference but if she has her own and wants to use them I am cool with that.

Have had a couple of interesting sessions when we realized nobody had any covers. One lil spinner I had seen txt me late saying she was lonely so I headed over and as I pulled up she txt 'got covers?' i was like noooo. She went with me to get them, had a nice make out session before, and after stopping at the CVS. By the time we got back to her place it was like date night. Used 2 from the box and I left her the rest.

But yes. Always bring your own. Just in case
I would say bring some if you're able without risking being "discovered". The provider doesn't even have to know you have any if she doesn't ask. I have had a few occasions where I forget that I just ran out and believe me nobody wants to have to leave and go get one in the middle of getting it on. So I say keep one handy because if the provider is as forgetful as me then you'll need one. There are ways for girls to check for holes and whatnot. I check by own every time. I'm not good so great with my hands anyways.
As for the female version I would say they are great for the men. Kind of awkward for us ladies but not much of a difference honestly.
+1 on Ninja’s comment.

Eons ago, I saw a provider who was ill and didn’t have covers. I didn’t bring any cause I was a young and naive amateur and I asked her if she had some and she said “no babe, but it won’t be necessary.”

1. You got bronchitis...ain’t no body got time fer that! 2. I don’t like climbing Bareback Mountain.

So I walked my ass to the nearest gas station, got some covers, came back and had a decent time. All this could’ve been prevented if I had brought my own covers though. Was a bit of a mood killer, but I learned my lesson.
I saw a provider once who only had one cover with her. That cancels out any breaks to enjoy other activities, or if you lose your mojo (it happens). One shot was all I had.

Bringing your own helps.