Star Wars

So here's the real question besides the obvious of going to see Star Wars, which provider would be a good one to take with me to see it for some extra fun either before, during or after the movie. Originally Posted by raemonj
Go to McKeesport pick one up there, perhaps it will remind you of the alien bar scene!
Now your having fun!
  • BSer
  • 12-12-2015, 09:53 PM
A buddy of mine manages a local theater complex. Watched Avengers 2 all alone before the place opened on a Tuesday. I have an invite to do the same for Star Wars 7. Could be interesting for a provider or two im that situation but they probably would ruin the movie by asking questions and shit.
Just give them something for their mouth if they start talking too much, LOL.
I'm there. Can't wait. Tickets for next Thursday. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Looking forward to your review, I'm not going till Saturday.
Looking forward to your review, I'm not going till Saturday. Originally Posted by jw4591
Will do. I've only watched the first teaser trailer and nothing else since. Trailers give the whole movie away thesedays so I'm looking forward to being surprised.
Will do. I've only watched the first teaser trailer and nothing else since. Trailers give the whole movie away thesedays so I'm looking forward to being surprised. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Don't think this stuff is just make believe. It's all true. I know!
Don't think this stuff is just make believe. It's all true. I know Originally Posted by jw4591
But I can't say anymore than that.
My T65 X Wing Starfighter is still safe in a cave here in Casparis
  • BSer
  • 12-14-2015, 01:32 PM
I am a jedi like jw before me.
I am a jedi like jw before me. Originally Posted by BSer
Yes, that's true. We both are still in reserve. The force is with us. We both have T-65's should we be called upon. I'm sure BSer has his safely hid in Homewood.

Sorry we can't show them to yinz. Here are the specs if you're interested.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-65_X-wing_starfighter
  • BSer
  • 12-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Even jedi dont go to no home wood
star trek kicks star wars ass
  • BSer
  • 12-14-2015, 06:39 PM
star trek kicks star wars ass Originally Posted by chizzy
It's been a proven fact that older and more liberal lean towards trek, voting for Hillary? Chizz?

One Star destroyer would wipe out the entire federation fleet.

One jedi would massacere the entire enterprise crew.

Argument over
  • Devo
  • 12-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Nahh, I am older, and as conservative/libertarian as you can get, and I lean Trek ways.

Don't stereotype, unless of course, its for muslims and terrorists.
  • BSer
  • 12-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Half the equation Devo, you are older......

The federation is like a UN communist society

The rebellion is a conservative grass roots movement.