Encounter: Talented Becky scratched my nuru itch at Bali and much, much, more

Do you have to do TS here for extras? I'm not a fan of the idea of getting on one of those things, as far as hygiene. Never done it. Anyone able to provide some feedback regarding doing a TS? Originally Posted by wwarlock439
Most of the girls will insist you do a TS to make sure your clean before the activities start. If it your first time seeing a provider she won't be comfortable with you without a TS
  • GT5
  • 07-21-2023, 11:21 AM
Thanks. Didn't know i could stand for it. It sounds silly, but I don't want to get my hair wet lol. So works for me. Originally Posted by wwarlock439
I know we are all different but besides the serious cleanup, table shower actions are the best part of the AMP experience , especially if you also repeat your visits. If you skip that you are missing out, but everyone has their own ideas, your choice.
Thanks. Didn't know i could stand for it. It sounds silly, but I don't want to get my hair wet lol. So works for me. Originally Posted by wwarlock439
It’s more important to get your dick wet. They could put a towel over your head as well. It was always after I flipped over that they wanted to cover my face. Lol
I love when they cover your face ....

.... With a wet,tasty muff.
With this scorching heat wave, I would prefer a long and fun TS session
As long as possible, compared to a studio with a short standing shower in the time allocated.
Did you are in a whore house having sex w a prostitute and you are worried about getting something from the toilet seat lol.
Different priorities to worry about, mojo
With this scorching heat wave, I would prefer a long and fun TS session
As long as possible, compared to a studio with a short standing shower in the time allocated. Originally Posted by Alias55
I can easily relax there in the shower but feel bad for the outside line forming to get in. Feels like a airplane bathroom
I can easily relax there in the shower but feel bad for the outside line forming to get in. Feels like a airplane bathroom Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Sex at 36000 feet. It would get cramped in the bathroom but you just have to be quick about it. Becky has a banging body. And good at making you go quick
Sex at 36000 feet. It would get cramped in the bathroom but you just have to be quick about it. Becky has a banging body. And good at making you go quick Originally Posted by Genesis1990

I had a mile high club experience on an almost empty JAL flight back to LA. Two times on the same flight. It iwas not the most comfortable, but sure is a good memory.
I had a mile high club experience on an almost empty JAL flight back to LA. Two times on the same flight. It iwas not the most comfortable, but sure is a good memory. Originally Posted by AVICII
Was this with a nice little Japanese Flight attendant ?
Was this with a nice little Japanese Flight attendant ? Originally Posted by oysterlvr
Wishful thinking . Unfortunately it was my ex.

I checked out Becky at Bali last week. She has "balls to the walls" and "pedal to the metal" temperament. My advice: do not be a sissy and skip the table shower! You won't know what you missed !

I checked out Becky at Bali last week. She has "balls to the walls" and "pedal to the metal" temperament. My advice: do not be a sissy and skip the table shower! You won't know what you missed ! Originally Posted by AVICII
Bummer on the Ex part but good times. Becky reads like a firecracker. Good info

I checked out Becky at Bali last week. She has "balls to the walls" and "pedal to the metal" temperament. My advice: do not be a sissy and skip the table shower! You won't know what you missed ! Originally Posted by AVICII