Latinas Elite unavailable until further notice

No threat at all! Implied according to whom? You all aren't THAT stupid.....Dear John, it's nice to see you are still following me around.....I'm never lonely knowing you are following me online. So you just THREAD JACKED! Hit the RTM like it's a clit I don't care and we all know the fake reviews thing.......So get back to the real topic......

This was about Valerie and whats her name. Get back to that! C'mon you all want to know the real story.
No threat at all! Implied according to whom? You all aren't THAT stupid.....Dear John, it's nice to see you are still following me around.....I'm never lonely knowing you are following me online. So you just THREAD JACKED! Hit the RTM like it's a clit I don't care and we all know the fake reviews thing.......So get back to the real topic......

This was about Valerie and whats her name. Get back to that! C'mon you all want to know the real story. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Don't sass me, you don't know the hell I can cause you! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
This is (at best) an implied threat, but don't let my feelings bother you. No doubt, someone else besides myself and you will look at this and determine what to do.
Why you keep implying things that are not truth? Yes, they both had a family emergency and Whatever Miranda and Valery chose to publish in their web site is their business not yours.
  • Trey
  • 05-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Why you keep implying things that are not truth? Yes, they both had a family emergency and Whatever Miranda and Valery chose to publish in their web site is their business not yours. Originally Posted by LatinasElite
I always thought this handle was them! So who the hell are you?

Oh I see carmen do you fuck too or just set up stuff
Duh, the pimp!
I think this thread's served it's purpose. Wish you girls the best! When you ladies return just go ahead and place an ad in the proper section.