Zimmerman is out of money

Wingnuts will defend anything.
Original link?

You evidently have never been in a prolonged legal case. The link you posted said he was out on $1MM bail. It also didn't say whether his original lawyers were paid.

I can believe he's gone thru that much money. Who's going to hire him? The New Black Panther party put out a "Dead or Alive" poster and the Feds did nothing. If I were Zimmerman I wouldn't have my wife tell the judge how much money we had either. Although I believe the explanations LexusLover gave about some of the judge's preliminary rulings, I believe "the fix is in." Even if Zimmerman does not get convicted, I expect Eric Holder to come down and charge him with a Federal Crime. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You're an idiot. Every legal case is a "prolonged legal case" and if you had any idea what you were talking about, instead of just shooting your mouth off, you'd know that.

As for your statement that you wouldn't have your wife tell the judge how much money you had....well, sorry but that's called perjury. His wife apparently lied under oath about their finances. I'm sure that's fine with you you stupid motherfucker but it's a crime, sorry.
I haven't even posted in this thread, and you clowns are assuming my position and attacking it. I think Zimmerman should have stood down when requested, and let law enforcement handle it. Trayvon may have been a dope dealing punk kid, but hey, he could have grown up to be President!

This was a death that didn't need to happen. Zimmerman should have minded his own business after reporting it to the police.
I haven't even posted in this thread, and you clowns are assuming my position and attacking it. I think Zimmerman should have stood down when requested, and let law enforcement handle it. Trayvon may have been a dope dealing punk kid, but hey, he could have grown up to be President!

This was a death that didn't need to happen. Zimmerman should have minded his own business after reporting it to the police. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Spot on. The entire thing was avoidable. The cops told Zimmerman to back off. And I resent being called a clown, you clown.
He is broke and has gained weight. Why does this make you happy? Are you such poor humans that you celebrate a human's suffering?
He is broke and has gained weight. Why does this make you happy? Are you such poor humans that you celebrate a human's suffering? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They do enjoy the sufferings of those who don't buy into their liberal fantasies. Their fake compassion is limited to those they support ideologically.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 06:55 AM
They do enjoy the sufferings of those who don't buy into their liberal fantasies. Their fake compassion is limited to those they support ideologically. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Tell the people you call faggots about your compassion

JL dumps on anyone who won't buy into his fantasies...
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:36 AM
JL dumps on anyone who won't buy into his fantasies... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He was moving to Israel until he found out there are gays over there who had rights just like him!

It looks like he is going to have to move to a Muslim country where they do not tolerate that shit
Not to worry, Trendaway, gritsboy, Corneyhole, IFFY, IB Syndrome, nostones, The Barista of Highland Park, East Texas Rig Hand and the rest of our "successful," rich Looneyz are, as we speak, mounting a financial campaign of monumental proportions, right? I suspect that those guys are all about putting their money where their mouths are. Well, maybe not, since I've never found any hundys wrapped around my shaft. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

Prolly cause Assup's mouth is in the way.

Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
+1
Tell the people you call faggots about your compassion

Originally Posted by WTF
It is tedious explaining things to an idiot like you, WTF, but here goes. Liberals generate support for their disastrous programs by making emotional appeals based upon compassion for their fellow man. Then they trash the shit out of anyone who disagrees, demonize them, etc. Since you idiot mother fuckers claim conservatives have no compassion, you should demonstrate what it looks like, rather than fake empathy.
Of course, you would rather have a dick in your mouth than think.
  • Old-T
  • 05-30-2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks for letting me know. Writing him a check right now... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Assuming you follow through with that, props to you for supporting what you say you believe.
Our resident racist speaks up....and it is stupid again. Way to go SSOB.
It is tedious explaining things to an idiot like you, WTF, but here goes. Liberals generate support for their disastrous programs by making emotional appeals based upon compassion for their fellow man. Then they trash the shit out of anyone who disagrees, demonize them, etc. Since you idiot mother fuckers claim conservatives have no compassion, you should demonstrate what it looks like, rather than fake empathy.
Of course, you would rather have a dick in your mouth than think. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
ANOTHER BRILLIANT STATEMENT FROM OUR RESIDENT YESHIVA BUCHER!