When does the hour, 2 hours, etc begin?

I always figure, unless told otherwise, that the clock starts at the time of the appointment - I've taken care of my personal hygiene etc already! If I'm late, it cuts in to my play time. Most times I don't have time for more than 5 min chit chat because I've been wanting to eat this girl out for a long. I generally get right to it with LFK & DFK DATY and move on from there. If she's an interesting conversationalist I get to that after round one - which many times is my one for the day!
I think the session officially starts when she waves some sort of flag.

. . . The clock is now ticking!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

well in that case don't mind if i wave this when time is winding down. You know how i like to be subtle.

I think the session officially starts when she waves some sort of flag.

. . . The clock is now ticking!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Great Idea Gun... lets implement the Nascar Flag System for Provider Sessions!
When I started, I offered a date that was meant to be really non rushed and relaxed and every last one of the guys I saw pushed and pushed on the time. So fine. Your time begins when you arrive. Need to shower? That's your time. I will join you but I got cleaned up before you arrived, I don't make you sit there while I do my makeup. First meeting (for an hour date)? I'm getting you water and offering the shower at ten minutes to the end.

Flexibility comes with familiarity. If I know you, and trust you, it's a little more laid back but still, give five minutes and they'll take half an hour. Not everyone true, but I let that slide when I started and it is really disrespectful.
When I started, I offered a date that was meant to be really non rushed and relaxed and every last one of the guys I saw pushed and pushed on the time. So fine. Your time begins when you arrive. Need to shower? That's your time. I will join you but I got cleaned up before you arrived, I don't make you sit there while I do my makeup. First meeting (for an hour date)? I'm getting you water and offering the shower at ten minutes to the end.

Flexibility comes with familiarity. If I know you, and trust you, it's a little more laid back but still, give five minutes and they'll take half an hour. Not everyone true, but I let that slide when I started and it is really disrespectful. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
The Silly Girl has spoken! And I can't disagree with a damn thing she said! Damn It! LOL

I bet the caution flag has come out around a few of those curves.... Just saying!
I think officially the time starts when we meet. But two hours is enough time for us to do whatever we want- TWICE. We can talk, take a shower, together or separate, play around in the shower, dry off, start again, finish, more small talk, and ready again for round 2. You should definitely not be worried about how tactfully the date is going to end.

My thoughts is that a lady should have enough time between dates in order not to be bothered by things like showers, and making him comfortable with drinks and small talk. If he overstays by a little bit it shouldn't be that much of an issue. I believe that comfort and flexibility leads to familiarity, but that's only my opinion.
As I've said before, the time begins when we meet. However, 2 things I resent: the lady being late to an outcall, and the lady trying to cut the time short (especially when she is late, wtf's up with that?).

I'm a serial hobbyist, rarely seeing the same lady twice, so I don't expect the perks granted to a regular. But I do expect the hour to last 60 minutes. And, I'll be clean and fresh when you arrive.

I keep plenty of clocks around as a reminder of how much time has passed. I watch them and I expect the lady to watch them also. If the date is scheduled for 8PM and she arrives at 8:10PM, I expect the date to last until 9:10PM. Don't cheat me out of those last 10 minutes because you then have suddenly raised your rate. At 300/hr, you've gone from 5/minute to 6/minute w/o my agreement. Some ladies don't mind this little trick, but it pisses me off.

Most ladies in this thread act like it's the gents who steal time, but in my experience, it is the ladies just as much or more. At the end of the time, I'm inviting the lady to leave. But what seems to be common (in my experience) is that the ladies find ways to shorten the session, and are out the door. Most of my "1 hr." sessions tend to last 45 to 50 minutes.
I have ended two dates early. One guy tried to take the condom off and bb me and I left 20 minutes early. One guy booked two hours, I fucked up and left after 90 minutes. I realized it the next day and he has since been snuggled into forgiving me.
I have ended two dates early. One guy tried to take the condom off and bb me and I left 20 minutes early. One guy booked two hours, I fucked up and left after 90 minutes. I realized it the next day and he has since been snuggled into forgiving me. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I've had two ladies do this to me. I booked a 90 minute session and she left at 55 minutes. And I booked a 2 hour session, and she left after an hour. Both took the donation for the full time.

I let them. I don't want to get black-listed. Wish there is a place I could "black list" ladies for screwing with the time.
Put it in a review? You probably aren't the only one getting shortchanged.
CUM JUST SEEING HER PIC
Shayla, keep in mind your perspective might be skewed! Guys lucky enough to see you are probably already cuming in their pants two minutes after getting there! Its harder to get from point A to point B with less desirable ladies. I wonder how many guys think about you when they are trying to get a nut? LOL

Note to self: Shayla only bends for 15 minutes. I wonder if that includes doggie?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think officially the time starts when we meet. But two hours is enough time for us to do whatever we want- TWICE. We can talk, take a shower, together or separate, play around in the shower, dry off, start again, finish, more small talk, and ready again for round 2. You should definitely not be worried about how tactfully the date is going to end.

My thoughts is that a lady should have enough time between dates in order not to be bothered by things like showers, and making him comfortable with drinks and small talk. If he overstays by a little bit it shouldn't be that much of an issue. I believe that comfort and flexibility leads to familiarity, but that's only my opinion. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
TJ, do you have saliva in your mouth? Or does your spit just taste like honey? A diabetic could get high reading your posts! LOL
CUM JUST SEEING HER PIC Originally Posted by petiteassman
Don't get me started Petite! LOL
I've had two ladies do this to me. I booked a 90 minute session and she left at 55 minutes. And I booked a 2 hour session, and she left after an hour. Both took the donation for the full time.

I let them. I don't want to get black-listed. Wish there is a place I could "black list" ladies for screwing with the time. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sorry to hear that happened to you not cool at all!I enjoy longer appointments to get acquainted with new friends.I feel if a gent books more than an hr there is a time for a quick chat before the naughty fun starts and all that can be covered in the time-frame he booked.
I always bring a bag with me of different outfits if a gent has a specific clothing request I change and time starts at that point.If he has no clothing requests a quick 5-10min chat and then time starts.This works for me every lady is different on what works for her.
Put it in a review? You probably aren't the only one getting shortchanged. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I don't do reviews except under rare circumstances.

@SillyGirl

I just looked at your website. Whew!!! Your avatar here doesn't do you justice. I would humbly suggest using one of your other photos. Whew, again.