Disappointing afternoon.

Ok I know everyone has their own beliefs on the topic. I'm not here to start an argument of what an incall should or should not be. As far as my Hobbying, I think I have a good idea of how this all works. I have been in the game for awhile. This lady directly told me she was at the location when we spoke. I didn't ask her for anything out of the box here. I asked are you available. Yes. Can we meet at this time? Yes. I get there and call her, ask her where she is. I get oh I'm in a cab, my ride fell through. I understand shit happens. But don't lie about it. That's was the part that pissed me off. A simple hey I'm running late would have been fine. As far as the previous attempts. Here is an example of what happened before. I call ask about availability. I'm told I'm available. I have an incall here. Ok I can be there at "x" time. Does this work for you? I'm told yes. I hop in the truck head up there. About half way or so I get something like. Hey do you think you can come 30 mins past the incall location and pick me up? Some of you maybe ok with that, I'm not. The ladies here that I have had the oppertunity to spend time with know that I will go above and beyond to make a good business transaction and have a plesent time.
A lot of them don't have the money to get a room its a major inconvenience I think you guys are totally unrealistic I am friends with quite a few and I know what the deal is I love them a lot in this business cuz I have a lot of cash lol Originally Posted by bayoucadillac
And I can't help but think it's bs that they don't have the cash. A lady offering an incall with no means to provide an incall is like outback steak house asking you to pay for your meal in advance to go purchase all the ingredients to prepare your meal. Or paying for a car wash up front so they can go buy soap. It's bs to me. I can't start a trucking service with no truck.
Maybe she is double or triple booking, so she needs to delay you while some other guy, who got there first, gets his rocks off.

I would still mention her name. You say she is an eccie provider. Without the knowledge of knowing who you are talking about, many others will fall prey to her poor TCB attitude.
Hey, can I get a pm with the name, if you're uncomfortable spilling it in the forum? I've had some similar experiences and am curious if it's who I am thinking of. Thanks.
I went through this recently with a visiting provider and told her "never mind" after I had contacted her about an appointment. IMO if a provider hasn't secured an incall she should just advertise "outcall only". One of the best providers in this area does that and does quite well for herself. It's still a BUSINESS and like any business you should have you stuff together before advertising.
many others will fall prey to her poor TCB attitude. Originally Posted by mriley000
Which is why she's so comfortable doing what she is doing.

She figures no one will mention her name cus no one has thus far
I normally won't even read something like this thread and surely won't post on it for a couple of reasons , ......
# 1 , it's a waste of time to read it and band width to post it without exposing her. I don't care how great you think she might be, she's too unreliable to waste time with. If it happened once it could be circumstances , but 4-5 times, crap , come on !!!!
# 2 , you're not saving any money dealing with ladies like this.... Spend a little more and visit ladies that take care of business .... Eccie is full of quality.
Just my .02 cents :-(
I understand why he won't mention her name. Same reason you don't see a lot of "no" reviews of ECCIE girls. The backlash. No telling what kind of shit will be told in the Ladies' only areas and in PM's and even on this thread. Next thing you know, the other ladies on here are possibly reluctant to see you.

I agree with Yamahacoonass by the way. What she did was SW level bullshit. You are on ECCIE charging these kinds of rates, have your shit together.
Yep, you know it Bundy.

5 times though brother, man you must really want some of that
Well al you said it right. Oh and just for the record everyone, this lady has told me over and over how sorry she is for everything. I told her I wouldnt put her name on the board. I gave her my word. I wish I wouldn't have but I did. I have thought about it because she did lie to me and all.
Do you think she will improve her TCB skills? Will you have a session with her again?
^Again ?
Do you think she will improve her TCB skills? Will you have a session with her again? Originally Posted by wildwing

I think she may. As far as setting up another session. I don't know. not looking great as of now.
^Again ? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeking is correct. It never happened. Not once. Lol
Do you think she will improve her TCB skills? Originally Posted by wildwing
She IS a chronic liar and he IS a chronic listener.

No she will not improve, she doesn't have too!