How many Russian bots do we have in this forum?

• WTF
  • 02-18-2018, 11:36 AM
Seems eccie right wing Putin loving bots prefer to be called American bottoms...

WTF is a Russian bot!

RockPrincess
@Rockprincess818

The Left has no idea what it's like to have a Republican actually throw shit back in their face and change the narrative (with a single tweet). The next 7 years are gonna be great.

10:21 AM - Feb 18, 2018

• WTF
  • 02-18-2018, 12:35 PM

RockPrincess
@Rockprincess818
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're a RockPrincess?

You are definitely a Bottom bitch.

We get it. You're gay. You've lost the thread battle again. So you start projecting. In your gay mind you think this is funny.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2018, 01:09 PM
We get it. You're gay. You've lost the thread battle again. So you start projecting. In your gay mind you think this is funny. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I realize you taking a dick in the ass is serious business to you but i think your butt getting fucked is funny. This is a whore board right...is it aganist the rules to laugh at your gayness?
We get it. You're gay. You've lost the thread battle again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is this another Zimmerman-Martin thread?
nah.. this is another "look how I'm gay" thread.
nah.. this is another "look how I'm gay" thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Which reminds me ...

... isn't WTF actually FOR PARADES 'friendly" to his agenda?

How much did that cost the taxpayers?

I'm sure he didn't whine about that expenditure.
  • grean
  • 02-19-2018, 07:12 AM
There was a 1992 Hustler Magazine that had a spread called "better red than dead".

Holy commi bastards she was hot!
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 07:27 AM
nah.. this is another "look how I'm gay" thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes a parade is gay as fuck...as are those that like them.
So WTF...

Has low IQ. Well known reading comprehension issues.
Attention problems. Likes to divert threads. Often to the same unrelated topics.
Hears voices. Believes he "knows" what other people are thinking.
Paranoid. Convinced members are stalking him.
Sexually confused. Gleefully projects homosexual acts on people who are obviously straight.
Violent. Makes threats against other members.
Has been expelled. Banned at least for a year.

Any of this sound familiar? Do you access to weapons WTF? Other than golf clubs?

Mods please keep on an eye on this poster.
So WTF...

Has low IQ. Well known reading comprehension issues.
Attention problems. Likes to divert threads. Often to the same unrelated topics.
Hears voices. Believes he "knows" what other people are thinking.
Paranoid. Convinced members are stalking him.
Sexually confused. Gleefully projects homosexual acts on people who are obviously straight.
Violent. Makes threats against other members.
Has been expelled. Banned at least for a year.

Any of this sound familiar? Do you access to weapons WTF? Other than golf clubs?

Mods please keep on an eye on this poster. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What you just posted would cover several right wing radicalized members on this forum.
T..."better red than dead".
Originally Posted by grean
That phrase was born in the 60's or so, when WTF's ancestors were crafting their anti-military rhetoric, and their philosophy was it's better to surrender the country to the communists than to fight them. So they were expressing their preference for allowing the Russians to take over our country rather than resisting their efforts ...

... one can see WTF has "come a long way baby"!
What you just posted would cover several right wing radicalized members on this forum. Originally Posted by bamscram
Russian parrot bot!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just posted the above Russian bullshit!