Photos of the spa girls

Seems some got hit again by the cops. Time to stay in retirement.
I prefer to read a bunch of reviews and make an appointment. I have done the walk in and the line up and I don’t like either one lol. The walk in I think I’ll get the girl no one is calling and making appointments with lol. The line up is often an impossible task. I just have a really hard time deciding lol. Lastly I want to know a girl does things the way I like. I don’t want the youngest hottest girl ( though not because I don’t like them ) I prefer a little older and knows what she is doing. If she actually enjoys what we do ( or can act like she does ) that’s my sweet spot. Originally Posted by playerplano
Last time I did a line up (long time ago) it really back fired, picked the cutest and youngest looking girl, was my 2nd worst time at an amp... So I read filter read now days....
most are late 30's to early 50's and do not look anything like the pic's in their ads you see online. Usually A to B cup natural, little tummy and flat ass. Sometimes you'll get a 20 something with C cup manmades, flat tummy and a little booty but don't expect to give the same tip request
Tip the mamasan $20 if you decide to leave without picking someone.
  • Altn1
  • 06-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Thats exactly why ymmv. Think about it