Most beautiful provider in Austin

+1 La Vida. So many women get more or less beautiful as you get to know their insides. Austin is lucky to have so many beautiful ladies. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
+1 i totally agree...im originally from dallas but i moved to austin a year ago and i love it! Alot of pretty ladies around here!
Asian Ann is one of my favorites, a very beautiful woman.
Lavida your on my list..love ur school girl outfit pics
0 Originally Posted by Alana kay
thanks luv
Aw thank you Jade and Claire, MWAH! ��
Yup if we are talking about facial beauty id have to say kaylee blue, marley monroe, kilina... all could model. Mandi may when shes around. Im not to shabby either lol. Just older than all of them. I dont get out much so those are just the girls i have seen in person. There are a few other girls ive noticed on here that are VERY pretty but i cant remember their names. Jessica rabbit maybe? But dont think she is Gfe. That may be an old name too. Good luck in your hunt. Lots of lovely ladies on here.
But personality goes along way. A girl can have looks but can be ugly on the inside and that's all one might ever see. Then there's some women I've met who once I've gotten to know, possessed such inner beauty, made me wonder why I wasn't crushing from the get lol Originally Posted by La Vida
x 2 - Personality ranks number 1 for me and I have heard this from a lot of guys I have met over the years.
Your preferred type definitely factors in I imagine. If a fresh-faced young spinner appeals, LexxiBB127 is just stunningly beautiful with a great body, and also a real sweetheart who also *really* enjoys sex. Pics in her showcase:

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=346234

She isn't super active/organized right now and I don't know if the number in her profile is good; she did respond to the number in my latest review a week or so back. If she's your type and you can reach her, she's oh-so-highly recommended by me.
I would say
La Vida
Alana
Jade Rose
I would say
La Vida
Alana
Jade Rose Originally Posted by Banger82
Thanks luv
I would say
La Vida
Alana
Aw shucks.
I would say
La Vida
Alana
Thank you.. and Jade is also on my list.
Jade's not only cute, but has a great bubbly personality. As we all know, the personality is a big part of the fun
Jade's not only cute, but has a great bubbly personality. As we all know, the personality is a big part of the fun Originally Posted by nuglet
+1
I agree with all but Kierra should not be left out.
Melanie Valentine and * Amorina * are both very nice... Other nice looking woman in here as well.