What's with the long nails???

It’s all the shit stuck into the faces of otherwise attractive women that annoys me, and those stupid hole things in their ears. Saw some idiot in the Verizon store with padlocks hanging from her ears through them. Seriously? Padlocks? That’s supposed to be attractive? and tattoos covering every inch of their bodies. A few tattoos are fine, but covering up 90% of a beautiful body with flaming skulls is just stupid.
I personally hate long fingernails. They just look ridiculous to me and are a total turnoff.
Yeah...if you REALLY want to be turned off by them, sign yourself up for a microbiology course...uggghhhh. no thanks.

And besides...how in tf am I supposed to play a proper rusty trombone with nails that are like dangerous petri dishes???

Hard pass. Lol
I had a session last night with an SA girl who's got fake nails that are close to 3 inches long. Not only do I not find it attractive, but watching her struggle with ordinary, everyday tasks like using a cell phone, dealing with buttons and zippers, etc., was just astonishing. I just don't get why someone would do that to themselves... Originally Posted by laserface
I'm just impressed someone got a real session around here.
I am not trying to be offensive here, just a legitimate question.

Is it me, or do these long/fake nails create a buzz kill for anyone? Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Buzz kill or not...when I dig my real nails into a back that's attached to parts that are tickling my bellybutton from the inside...the nail marks stay for days, sometimes well over a week.

When my nails are done, the nail marks disappear within hours.

It's simple business safety to ensure my visitors partner(s) don't catch on.

Besides, we like them.
  • signa
  • 12-17-2021, 12:57 PM
Buzz kill or not...when I dig my real nails into a back that's attached to parts that are tickling my bellybutton from the inside...the nail marks stay for days, sometimes well over a week.

Besides, we like them. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
are we supposed to be intrieged by this? For all intense purpose most mongers hate the lee-press-on-nail look, being clean, on-time and properly groomed would say more than fancy nails. catering to your clients needs seem to be a better business model
It’s all the shit stuck into the faces of otherwise attractive women that annoys me, and those stupid hole things in their ears. Saw some idiot in the Verizon store with padlocks hanging from her ears through them. Seriously? Padlocks? That’s supposed to be attractive? and tattoos covering every inch of their bodies. A few tattoos are fine, but covering up 90% of a beautiful body with flaming skulls is just stupid. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

These are usually the people that bitch they can't get a "real job" other than retail or customer service. I know several like that.

I always said I remember when I used to have to pay admission to see people like that.
These are usually the people that bitch they can't get a "real job" other than retail or customer service. I know several like that.
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Indeed - or those who try to beg for money / scam others on sites like Fundly or GoFundMe

What ever happened to working hard and personal responsibility

WTF does this even mean????
WTF does this even mean???? Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Our clients don't want our pleasure marks to linger for days where their partner might accidentally see them.

It's simple business. I can understand why so many of you don't get it, because you're not the professional, you're the client.

Fake nails = marks disappear quickly.
Real nails = marks stay for days.
But who really cares? Don't need to claw the fucking client to make an impression. How about being sober, on time and don't ask for a fucking deposit to see someone.

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Plus one for being turned off by the exaggerated long fingernail trend. It's the female equivalent of showering in Axe body spray before swaggering onto the set of your next rap video with your pants slid halfway down your ass and costume jewelry stuck over your rotting teeth... you probably think you look attractive; everyone else just thinks you look ridiculous. It might impress other out-of-touch try-hards of the same sex, but it's mate repellent.
Add another that does not like the longer nail look. Good points about being less hygienically taken care of as well as the lady not being able to do just your common every day things like answering their phone. Saw a couple of ladies at a restaurant a while back and had to laugh when the one with the phone asked another girl to swipe to ignore the call because she had a hard time just swiping to not answer the call. But it does seem to be a fashionable thing now a days. Like the 2 inch eye lashes, geesh!
But who really cares? Don't need to claw the fucking client to make an impression. How about being sober, on time and don't ask for a fucking deposit to see someone. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Ah… Ah… Ah….

You can’t say that… you’re not the professional.