How would being arrested impact your professional career?

I tend to only see well reviewed girls. My biggest fear is that one gets "turned". The harder they screen and the more paranoid they are, the better I feel. My theory is that the very well established providers, at the top of their game, have too much to lose by cooperating. The have build a business over years, and will protect it. Furthermore, they are the least likely to get caught.

Any thoughts... has anyone gotten caught up by a provider who got busted and then cooperated? Originally Posted by JackBlackTn
It think it depends on the girl really. I have been given refs by women who have been busted, and there were no issues. Would I do that again? Only if she was a dear friend, and I knew she was still in action in another area. I would be very paranoid of trusting someone dumb enough to work in the same town they were busted like 5 times in lol.
Negatively.
I own my company... so really wouldnt affect me. No family that I care for... so no worry of embarassment and im happily single so no worries of the wrath of the SO. Still... i dont look good in orange so ill stick with avoiding getting arrested.

I think for others it would indeed depend on their type of job. While some wouldnt care what people do "off the clock"... others like LE being caught, someone in political field... or anything that would bring horrid media attention... well yea.. they would be worldly fawked. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I don't know if you're incorporated or not, but being arrested in this arena could mean a decrease in credibility. I didn't really think of it until just recently.

So yeah, still screwed.
Because I work a normal job too, yes it would. I think I'd be let go if I were to attain a criminal record or any kind.