Discrete source for Vitamin V

Is your co-pay less than $20.00 a tab? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Yep. I get the standard 90 supply (24 pills I think) for $40.
What I want to know why is it extremely more difficult to buy canine heartworm pills online than anything for humans? It took me over two hours to locate the heartworm pills.
What I want to know why is it extremely more difficult to buy canine heartworm pills online than anything for humans? It took me over two hours to locate the heartworm pills. Originally Posted by pyramider
I use:

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/pet-care/heartcare.html

They have a whole pet care section . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I use:

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/pet-care/heartcare.html

They have a whole pet care section . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

Without a script? There are plenty but you have to supply a script.
Without a script? There are plenty but you have to supply a script. Originally Posted by pyramider
Check your PM. Different countries have different laws for requiring evidence of a prescription for various medications . . . plus, pet medications are a whole other issue - however, yes, that site will supply pet medications without a script and they may legally (based upon the jurisdiction of origin of the shipment) export said product into the US and you may legally ask for it to be imported with no fear of seizure based on statute or precedence.

Legal loopholes are lovely.

Vanuatu . . their pharmacies will ship you medication; but prostitution is illegal and in some areas of the island it is technically still punishable by death. Go figure.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Y don't u go to another doctor ? or try a herbal brand ?
  • PullT
  • 05-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Can't you just go to a clinic unconnected to your normal doctor and your wife? Pay cash, etc...sb pretty easy for a hobbyist to negotiate.
Can't you just go to a clinic unconnected to your normal doctor and your wife? Pay cash, etc...sb pretty easy for a hobbyist to negotiate. Originally Posted by PullT
Yeah...this isn't a tough one.
Can't you just go to a clinic unconnected to your normal doctor and your wife? Pay cash, etc...sb pretty easy for a hobbyist to negotiate. Originally Posted by PullT
Watch the separate clinic. These days, everyone wants a #*$#&@ driver's license, address, and all, even if you pay cash. They all want your #@$*@#(&$ Social Security Number and date of birth. Then they have some #@*$@&#$ computer system and "process" that will want to send you a bill, statement, etc. even if you pay cash and tell them not to contact you.

Watch the pharmacies, too. Once you're in the system, who knows where the information ends up or when you get a statement. No credit card transactions, obviously.

Then once you get the pills, you have to carry them in the original prescription bottle with your name on it. If you carry prescription meds on you, and they're not in the original container, you are guilty of a crime. Even if you have a prescription, it's still a crime to not be in the original bottle. Even if it's not narcotics. Even if it's a non-prescription meds. Standard BS of requiring you to provide proof of everything to make it easier for the police, and it's a crime not to have the proof on you.

What do the illegal aliens do when they want medical care? Just go into a doctor's office and give a phony SSN, or what? (Please, no venom about illegals here. The don't ALL get all their medical care from the emergency room.)
  • PullT
  • 05-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Gonna have the same possession issues regardless of how you procure them, so that's a non-starter I'd think. Nothing is foolproof, but if you truly can't give the doc and pharm an alternate address go to another one. Hell, tell the doctor straight up what the pills are for and see if there is some way to ensure there's no hassles. I'd just rather go that method rather than getting strychnine pills from Laos or some such.

Always gonna be risk involved when the end goal is getting ED pills to have relations with someone other than your suspicious spouse.
  • sab
  • 08-03-2010, 04:01 AM
I ordered many prescription meds from these guys .. they are cheap, discreet, fast and very reliable.. no fake stuff and no prescription required .. check out http://www.pharmacy-network.com or their other site at http://www.noprescriptiondrugs.com/ ...
  • mtdew
  • 08-03-2010, 05:09 AM
I have successfully used pharmacy-network.com as well, but it 18 days for the package to arrive, but everything worked just like the real pills I got from my doctor. The letter was a small brown padded envelope, not to obvious, but didn't look like junk mail either.

You may want to rent a mailbox at "the UPS" store, if you need a safe place to receive letters in the mail.

-enjoy.
The most discreet Vitamin V is discreet because it isn't a pill or purchased. This may not work for all cases, of course.

1. Regular aerobic exercise at 80% max heart rate for 30+ minutes, 3+ times per week. Combine with progressive resistance exercise to improve other aspects of sexual performance.

2. Kegel Exercises for men. Instructions available online. These improve blood flow and muscle tone; and can be done on your drive to work. Proven to work in many cases of ED.

3. Watch the glycemic index and glycemic load of everything you eat. Recent data suggests that even "whole grains" with a high glycemic index are worse for your arteries than saturated fat. Certainly remove sugar, refined food, dairy and fried foods. Whole grains with soluble fiber are more slowly absorbed so their glycemic index is lower.

4. Make sure your diet includes cold water fish a couple of times a week along with pigmented berries such as blueberries and raspberries. The antioxidants support your blood vessels. Green leafy vegetables (chard, kale, beet greens, etc.) will help as well.

5. Supplements. Consult a good naturopathic Dr. on these. You will most certainly wish to make sure your supplementation scheme is rich in antioxidants, vitamins C&E and has adequate selenium, zinc and inositol.

6. Herbs. Again, consult a good naturopathic Dr. on these. There are a couple that may be helpful, but they may also have adverse effects.

Most certainly, nobody's wife will have a problem with any of this; and naturopaths don't usually take or report to insurance, etc. so your data is actually safe!
It would be a lot easier to get a script than to choke down green leafy things.