Lets ask Lexus Lover

Lifetime p411. I get pussy you couldnt get near let alone fuck

Lmao. Bambino. You are so dumb I have to like you Originally Posted by themystic
P411? So what. So do I. Along with ECCIE, Indy’s, TER, SA, AMPS, Ho Houses. Yeah, I see hookers from a lot of places. You’re finally correct about one thing, I wouldn’t see the pussy you see because they have cocks. You’re a pathetic loser.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2018, 02:04 PM
Lex what do you think Microsofts 3rd quarter profits look like this year

Thanks in advance Originally Posted by themystic
LexyLiar is still heartbroken that Apple chose Siri instead of Lexy.

Well LL has a better education than you do lipstick but he already knows that SO

if you going to play with the big dogs
P411? So what. So do I. Along with ECCIE, Indy’s, TER, SA, AMPS, Ho Houses. Yeah, I see hookers from a lot of places. You’re finally correct about one thing, I wouldn’t see the pussy you see because they have cocks. You’re a pathetic loser. Originally Posted by bambino
+1
P411? So what. So do I. Along with ECCIE, Indy’s, TER, SA, AMPS, Ho Houses. Yeah, I see hookers from a lot of places. You’re finally correct about one thing, I wouldn’t see the pussy you see because they have cocks. You’re a pathetic loser. Originally Posted by bambino

Lighten up Bambino. You remember what happen last time you got upset

You have memberships at an AMP?

Do you have a Backpage membership also?
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2018, 03:48 PM

Do you have a Backpage membership also? Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe bambino can ask LexyLiar the odds on the next World Series.

Well LL has a better education than you do lipstick but he already knows that SO

if you going to play with the big dogs Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I know. His education is mind blowing. He knows something about every single subject. So grateful hes in this forum. Do you realize what an honor that is?

if you going to play with the big dogs Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He's better remaining on the porch for the duration.
He's better remaining on the porch for the duration. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please let me stay Lex. You have to cut me some slack. No one can equal youre wisdom. You know everything Sir

Do you have a Backpage membership also? Originally Posted by themystic
There are no memberships on BP, at some upscale Amps, in SF, Korea and Hong Kong yes. I’ve been to them. You’re a fraud dickwad. It’s obvious. You don’t have the balls or the money to see a hooker. A female one. Why don’t you quit again you low IQ troll.

Oh, I forgot Shanghai, that Amp was killer. You needed a membership there also.
There are no memberships on BP, at some upscale Amps, in SF, Korea and Hong Kong yes. I’ve been to them. You’re a fraud dickwad. It’s obvious. You don’t have the balls or the money to see a hooker. A female one. Why don’t you quit again you low IQ troll.

Oh, I forgot Shanghai, that Amp was killer. You needed a membership there also. Originally Posted by bambino

Gee Bambino I would love to sit on the porch and listen to you and Lexs stories about pussy! You could teach me how I might be able to get a girl someday! You boys could be like big brothers to me. Is that ok?

Hippie, yi, yeah, ta!!! I cant wait to tell my Friends. Wally, Lex and Bambino are going to teach me about Beaver!!! Bambino even has memberships at some AMPs!!
Updae. 39,434 posts. Lets say we take out 8 hours a day for sleep. You are at 40 days!

My Hero. The man who knows something about everything! Originally Posted by themystic
your math is wrong mistake.

don't know where you got your math bullshit.

Lexy posts on average 14 posts per day for 8 years.
Lexy posts on average 14 posts per day for 8 years. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why is it that the posters on here who oppose what I have to say are obsessed with the number of times I post? That seems to be some sort of criticism or marginalization of a person for "posting too much" according to their fantasy posting standard.

When that doesn't work they start threads about me!!!!

Is that supposed to deter me from posting further?

Even a thread about my mother and "sister" fucking!

Desperation! That's a Liberal strategy to circumvent the 1st amendment they so much enjoy to exercise themselves ... They even call violence as an exercise of their First Amendment rights as long as it does not involve "gun violence" .... except in Chicago!
themystic application to the Austin Reacharound Crew is accepted. I'm surprised he didn't chide WTF.

As least LL hasn't "retired" 3 times.

As least LL hasn't "retired" 3 times. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And I actually retained my handle from ASPD.

WhatThaFuckDoIKnow was trolling and stalking back then, too!

Only recently did I detect his "motivation" as being "cockblocking" in his ineffective attempt to deter the ladies from giving me the time of my day! What a goal in life! You would "think" that after 10 years he'd realize he is inept at anything!

Mistake could also "chide" ... AssUp for the number of times he has posted. Looks like discrimination against .... conservative thought!

I "chide" AssUp only about not being able to persuade a rub girl to ...

even for more money!

(Well, I do frequently mention his pettiness and propensity to distort posts of others!)