Provider Ads That Piss Me Off

LMMFAO!
I am young and respectful. If you are "old and cranky and cantankerous (I had to look that up), I would love to have you for a client. I know that I can make you feel young and not so disagreeable. Come by and let me put a smile on your face.
Luv,
Juicy
I don't think I have the skills to write an ad like that...lol.
I agree with you! I just feel that almost every girl on BP has those kinds of ads, and ECCIE is a huge step up from that. Most guys will assume that she's under management or not very experienced at this. I believe that a number of guys simply won't even both reading the ad just because of all the stupid special letters and symbols, so why not just type it normally? It'll still get the same point across, and guys will appreciate the fact that they don't have to decipher and decode everything. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Younger guys who are in to tweeting and texting and video games may love an ad like that. Old farts, not really.

In my eyes, it does point to a BP mentality that I generally avoid. Is ECCIE a big step up? I would like to think so. I know prior to ASPD/ECCIE, my positive sessions was really just two out of maybe 30-40 visits. Both of the two positives still post ads on BP, one has some average reviews here and the other has glowing reviews. (That would be Tori of Girls Next Door Fame.)

Since I discovered ASPD/ECCIE, my positive visits are much better, and my standards of what constitutes a good visit is much higher.

I do have a really stupid question: Is there some type of translator that types all that crap for you when you type normally? I have tried to imitate some of that garbage before, and it is hard to type in that manner. Just switching back & forth from caps to small letters and back hurts my fingers.
iF yoUrE aD LooKs LiKE ThIs ThIS I"lL wRiTE YoU OfF aS BRaIN DEaD.
Younger guys who are in to tweeting and texting and video games may love an ad like that. Old farts, not really.

In my eyes, it does point to a BP mentality that I generally avoid. Is ECCIE a big step up? I would like to think so. I know prior to ASPD/ECCIE, my positive sessions was really just two out of maybe 30-40 visits. Both of the two positives still post ads on BP, one has some average reviews here and the other has glowing reviews. (That would be Tori of Girls Next Door Fame.)

Since I discovered ASPD/ECCIE, my positive visits are much better, and my standards of what constitutes a good visit is much higher.

I do have a really stupid question: Is there some type of translator that types all that crap for you when you type normally? I have tried to imitate some of that garbage before, and it is hard to type in that manner. Just switching back & forth from caps to small letters and back hurts my fingers. Originally Posted by tigercat

LOL I'm not sure if they have a translator for that..
I think most girls use a lot of the @ % * & ! ~ and other symbols right on the keyboard and just switch from lower to upper case..
You can find the little stars, hearts, butterflies, etc on the internet, which they probably copy and paste right into their ads...
I don't know why they write like that.. They may think the more crazy symbols the more attention their ad will get but who knows....
It's not portraying them as a provider with class, intelligence, and professionalism, but if they get business that way, more power to them. It probably doesn't bother most guys on BP but if they consider being renowned and respected on sites like ECCIE and P411 then I would suggest that they change their writing style.
Well they get higher view counts.

There are lots of commercials on tv that are annoying and stupid but they draw our attention enough to imprint the brand name.

If you can't get someone to take your picture, and have to resort to the self portrait in the mirror, at least clean the shit off of your bathroom counter...and try not to get th toilet in the shot. Just gross.
I cannot stand the lettering like that but I do have to give positive points for being creative with the characters for ECCIE and P411....I know on Bp you cannot use those words among others...
LOL I'm not sure if they have a translator for that..
I think most girls use a lot of the @ % * & ! ~ and other symbols right on the keyboard and just switch from lower to upper case..
You can find the little stars, hearts, butterflies, etc on the internet, which they probably copy and paste right into their ads...
I don't know why they write like that.. They may think the more crazy symbols the more attention their ad will get but who knows....
It's not portraying them as a provider with class, intelligence, and professionalism, but if they get business that way, more power to them. It probably doesn't bother most guys on BP but if they consider being renowned and respected on sites like ECCIE and P411 then I would suggest that they change their writing style. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Face up! Tongue out! C'mere sexy..have a seat and lemme fill my hands with those hot boobs!
An ad like that does not piss me off, but is it enough of a distraction that I go on to the next ad. If there are no pics and no review history, that is a definite no go. As to ECCIE, what an amzing site. BP is indeed hit or miss. ECCIE, with the ability to view the showcase and get some excellent insight with the reviews, is a hobby must! I really miss it when I travel to cities that lack the level of participation we have in DFW
I don't know why they write like that. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
After seeing some of the providers both on ECCIE and other ad sites who post in that style, the reason it appears they utilize those characters and random caps is because most who do that failed out of middle school so never learned proper spelling, grammar, or punctuation rules.

I wonder how they would spell G.E.D. on their job application for Wendy's?
When I see it I think of night Wakers of the street and their Pee-Imps.
Not that I have the time to read AD's, but I can't stand the lack of punctuation and bad grammar in posts/threads.

Communication is the best form of connecting with someone.

IMO, it truly shows the education and character of the individual.

A mistake or mispelled word, even though there is Spell-Check or Google, is understandable.

But, expressing yourself through an obvious childish form to decode the alphabet leaves most not interested.
I agree with most of what everyone said here- it looks too much like a BP ad, and you would think girls who transition onto ECCIE would stop with the symbols and learn how to come up with a professional and informative ad. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

I checked out your profile sweet treat and would have to say YAWL.
I mean yes, I would definitely pick you over her anyday.
You are very creative with your wording. Very sexy.
And just look at you girl.