TEXTING, PM'S, EMAIL.... are you fucking kidding me?

I understand whole heartedly. There are 2 providers on here I have been trying to set something up with for a while. If I PM them they may respond, they may not. If they do respond and I reply back.......nothing. If they post something I may PM them based on their post......nothing. Why say you are taking appointments and when you inquire about them you don't respond?! Overall the ladies I have had the pleasure to meet have been wonderful. I just hate knowing exactly what I want, but the provider seems to be playing games. Maybe sometimes it's just not meant to be.
I understand whole heartedly. There are 2 providers on here I have been trying to set something up with for a while. If I PM them they may respond, they may not. If they do respond and I reply back.......nothing. If they post something I may PM them based on their post......nothing. Why say you are taking appointments and when you inquire about them you don't respond?! Overall the ladies I have had the pleasure to meet have been wonderful. I just hate knowing exactly what I want, but the provider seems to be playing games. Maybe sometimes it's just not meant to be. Originally Posted by Puccipleaser

WELL SURELY YOU AREN'T SPEAKING OF ME,

Because It Is COMMON KNOWLEDGE That I

DON'T EXCEPT PMs.....E-Mail ONLY!!!!

But It STILL SURPRISES ME How MANY

Fellas STILL TRY To Send Me PMs

YES I GET AN E-Mail Saying That So&So

Tried To PM Me!!!!!! LIKE REALLY?!?!?

E-MAIL ONLY!!!!!!

Once I Give You The Directions I Will Give

You My Number To Get The Apt # When You

Arrive - BUT NOT UNTIL THEN - SOOO NO

SMART Phone Needed - You Are Now Prepared

To Not Need E-Mail Anymore!!!

E-MAIL ONLY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
On here.......as in ECCIE....not this thread!!!
PM's are easy while a hobbyist is on this site rather going to there email. But if that a preference then it should be respected. Maybe I should create a hobby email account lol.
STill Looking Victoria responds quickly and however is convenient for the hobbyist great customer service and an overall great provider.
Hmmmmm I wonder if there is an age correlation? I think younger equals more texting and less talking on the phone. I'm older and employ texting when I just want to tell you something. I don't always want to talk , just tell you something. On the other hand hearing a persons voice and talking to them is actually part of the screening process for me. I recommend providers be open to talking on the phone. I also suggest hobbiests don't waste the girls time and don't make them think you are trying to get free phone sex LOL.

E-MAIL ONLY!!!!!!

when have known a man to read and fallow directions?????? other than by pure luck.
Pimps dont like phone calls is my guess Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
EXACTLY!

OK...I Am Gonna Say That Is A LOAD OF HOGWASH!!!!!

It MOST CERTAINLY DOESN'T Take That Much Back

And Forth To Set An Appt!!!!!!

SL, PLEASE CLARIFY If All Of This Contact Was With

One Lady, OR Is This Just Your Scenario Of How It

Happens Through EACH DIFFERENT Media With

Different Ladies, BECAUSE If All THAT NEEDLESS

TIME WASTING TCB IS With ONE LADY THAT IS

COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!!! Maybe She Should Be

In The Answering Service Business, AND NOT THE

ENTERTAINING BUSINESS!!!!

I Prefer To Keep ALL OF MY DUCKS IN ONE POND!!!!

And The Safest, And Easiest One For Me Is E-Mail!!!

If The Gentleman Is A TRUE HOBBYIST He SHOULD

KNOW HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED!!!!

You Request - I Respond With I Need

References - You Forward Them To Me -

I Start The Screening Process - When I

Hear Back From The Ladies (YES I AM AT

THE MERCY OF YOUR REFERENCE TO REPLY

WITHIN A TIMELY MANOR...SOOO CHOOSE

WHOM YOU USE WISELY) - I "FINALLY" Get

Your References Back, And E-Mail You Back

To Inquire About When We Can Get Together -

NOW HERE IS WERE THINGS START BREAKING

DOWN!!!!!!

In A Happy World It Should ONLY REQUIRE

A Couple More E-Mails, BUT NOOOO!!! Here

Is Were It BREAKS DOWN USUALLY!!!

SOOO The LONG & SHORT Of It ALL...

An APPT COULD/SHOULD BE SET UP IN

10 E-Mails, BUT DAMN I DON'T LIVE IN

A PREFECT WORLD!!!

GRRRRR!!!!!

But I Am NOT Going To Compromise

My Safety By Working Through The

Phone - TOO MANY VARIABLES

INVOLVED!!!!!! AND I AM NOT THE

GAMBLING TYPE!!!!!

Maybe SL & I Can Get Together And

Start Teaching "SETTING AN APPT 101"

What Cha Say Sweetheart?

Not a bad idea! Two of the TREE providers have sent me PM'S saying things like I have ruined their reputations... I don't remember mentioning any handles or names. What's funny I still don't have an appointment but I got yet another communication from them LOL

Once again... WHY would a provider NOT want to talk on the phone? What are they hiding? They can block their number yet still they refuse to call but they will send endless text messages. Any ideas? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Hmmmmm I wonder if there is an age correlation? I think younger equals more texting and less talking on the phone. I'm older and employ texting when I just want to tell you something. I don't always want to talk , just tell you something. On the other hand hearing a persons voice and talking to them is actually part of the screening process for me. I recommend providers be open to talking on the phone. I also suggest hobbiests don't waste the girls time and don't make them think you are trying to get free phone sex LOL. Originally Posted by playerplano
So your at the apartment complex and you finally get to hear a voice.
As your talking to her to get the the apartment number, and something in your mind says "oh crap hell no". do you

a) go in anyways, hope for the best

b) run like hell, and deal with the hate threAD latter

I myself will not see a gal unless a phone chat was part of the screening of each other. But I most of the time take it beyond that. Get them to see you or a group at a bar in a small M&G way as part of my screening.
You have a hell of a lot more patience than I do.

To be fair my "MO" is generally to book days, if not a week, in advance. And usually via P411 to expedite the reference process. All emails up until the day of the appt. and then it's a call or txt to get the room or apt. number.

I've established a "cut off" for responces and if I don't get some sort of confirmation email within 48hrs I move on. What bewilders me is getting a responce 3-4 weeks after my original request.

Like SL I'm not going to invest in a "Smart Phone" solely for these activities. Yup.... they're cool but only as smart as the person using them. Originally Posted by Loxly
STill Looking Victoria responds quickly and however is convenient for the hobbyist great customer service and an overall great provider. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
You speak the truth my friend!
Hmmmmm I wonder if there is an age correlation? I think younger equals more texting and less talking on the phone. I'm older and employ texting when I just want to tell you something. I don't always want to talk , just tell you something. On the other hand hearing a persons voice and talking to them is actually part of the screening process for me. I recommend providers be open to talking on the phone. I also suggest hobbiests don't waste the girls time and don't make them think you are trying to get free phone sex LOL. Originally Posted by playerplano
Good point! I simply ask WHERE & WHEN?

It hasn't stopped yet... 18 more text from one provider. The last being when is good for you? that was at 9:59 am. Lets keep in mind, my reply was, I'm showered and ready to go. Where & When? Maybe I should change my handle to "STILL WAITING" LOL Just sent a text... "IS THIS A JOKE?" for the record this is the third one who has NOT responded by PM.
On here.......as in ECCIE....not this thread!!! Originally Posted by Puccipleaser

YES DARLIN, I Went Back And Reread, And REALIZED

MY MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!

SILLY LILLY!!!

Cause I Was Pretty DAMN SURE You WEREN'T

TALKING ABOUT VIKKI, KAT, OR I!!!

Please Forgive My Speed Reading!!!!!

So your at the apartment complex and you finally get to hear a voice.
As your talking to her to get the the apartment number, and something in your mind says "oh crap hell no". do you

a) go in anyways, hope for the best

b) run like hell, and deal with the hate threAD latter

I myself will not see a gal unless a phone chat was part of the screening of each other. But I most of the time take it beyond that. Get them to see you or a group at a bar in a small M&G way as part of my screening. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Very Smart!