Womb Raider caught by Politico lie...

Well Woomby-Tunes.. since you have ZERO friends of ANY color, other than your gloryhole customers that is, that puts "Admiral" 3 ahead of you at least, huh?

So does that make you the "honorary" Jizz catcher at the truck stop shower area?

Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I'll never take the jizz catcher crown from you, you cocksucking turd burglar. You're jizz catcher emeritus.
I'll never take the jizz catcher crown from you, you cocksucking turd burglar. You're jizz catcher emeritus. Originally Posted by WombRaider
aren't you late for the gloryhole? better get going! the truckers need their relief from the long hours on the road! ropey loads await you!

aren't you late for the gloryhole? better get going! the truckers need their relief from the long hours on the road! ropey loads await you!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How do you know what truckers need relief from unless you're a lot lizard that hangs around trying to sell them some of gay rey's famous dingleberry pies? You give them that extra dollop of 'cream' on top? A bad case of micro penis is all that awaits you, fucktard.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do your children know you're a lying cheating pice of shit, WaKKKO?

Do they use the "N" word in school?

Do they verbally abuse other kids in school because you set such a fine example of daily life?

Three easy questions that reveal so much about your tortured soul.

Sucks to be you, $5.000/session whoremonger!
I'll never take the jizz catcher crown from you, you cocksucking turd burglar. You're jizz catcher emeritus. Originally Posted by WombRaider

ROFL.. that's it Woomby-Tunes? That's the BEST you got "Am not.. YOU are"? Wow.. most folks grew up past such lame comebacks in about the 3rd grade or so.

Hilarious... just hilarious. So that must make you the LAME SHIT COMEBACKER Emeritus? Thanks for the laugh.
ROFL.. that's it Woomby-Tunes? That's the BEST you got "Am not.. YOU are"? Wow.. most folks grew up past such lame comebacks in about the 3rd grade or so.

Hilarious... just hilarious. So that must make you the LAME SHIT COMEBACKER Emeritus? Thanks for the laugh. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Why would I waste any effort on you? Go find gay rey and lusty tard, I think the dingleberry pie is just about ready and they'd love to serve you a slice with some extra 'cream' on top. Gay Rey makes the cream fresh, give him a playgirl and about five minutes alone in the bathroom
Why would I waste any effort on you? Go find gay rey and lusty tard, I think the dingleberry pie is just about ready and they'd love to serve you a slice with some extra 'cream' on top. Gay Rey makes the cream fresh, give him a playgirl and about five minutes alone in the bathroom Originally Posted by WombRaider
Said the guy that just replied to my noting HOW LAME his response was...ROFL

Thanks.. you are a laugh riot that keeps on giving. And keep this on track.. its about YOU and your fetish to service the glory holes at the local truckstops in Arkansas.

:mf_laughbounce3 :
Said the guy that just replied to my noting HOW LAME his response was...ROFL

Thanks.. you are a laugh riot that keeps on giving. And keep this on track.. its about YOU and your fetish to service the glory holes at the local truckstops in Arkansas.

:mf_laughbounce3 : Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Come back when you learn how to speak english... and post emojis