The Conversation of A Rapist

Why is SC so triggered by DGs presence? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Point of clarification..that bitch in my thread ;-)
It's the latter thanks for the confirmation. now go douche that pussy ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Kleinkind. Ich liebe es, wenn du so schmutzig redest. Jetzt erzähl mir von meinem bein fett und klaffenden arsch

(Oh baby. I love it when you talk dirty like that. Now tell me about my leg fat and gaping asshole)

Told ya'all dis gone be good......

Point of clarification..that bitch in my AVATAR ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FIFY
Kleinkind. Ich liebe es, wenn du so schmutzig redest. Jetzt erzähl mir von meinem bein fett und klaffenden arsch

(Oh baby. I love it when you talk dirty like that. Now tell me about my leg fat and gaping asshole)
Originally Posted by Dorian.Gray
There's a scripture in the Bible that goes something like:"and Peter said unto the Lord. Be kind to yourself Lord for none of these things are destined to occur. So the Lord said unto Peter...oh son of man get behind me Satan you scum bag."

Moral of the story is: Be kind to yourself. ;-)
sHandle Meltdown predicted.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Hours late! What was supposed to happen at 9p?

I dunno... almost sounds like a desparate housewives episode...

Did Sissy get her panties in a wad?
First I need confirmation that you're the weak pussy that was affiliated with YM currently Mythos and Oilfield_Scum once that's confirmed I'll then decide how you need to be treated. Comprende? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you're going to talk about me at least spell my handle correctly.

Am I DG and/or YM...nope

Affiliated with them ...nada

Knew them both...sort of.
If you're going to talk about me at least spell my handle correctly.

Am I DG and/or YM...nope

Affiliated with them ...nada

Knew them both...sort of. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Don't forget oilfield, you're supposed to be me also. Which is challenging because originally I was an undisclosed namdle, then I was disclosed as namo, then I was supposed to be a common mandell for namo, ym, dm, sd. Then tryweakly surfaced and took over supposedly being namo which left me in limbo, however the matrix still had me I guess? Then namo oppressed hard enough that tryw was not namo so that issue was dropped and now tryw is currently stuck between the matrix and being a true handle but did manage to spam the entire board enough to create a 420 rule which is only a time reference. TRIGGERED!

But wait...there'should more

Somewhere along the line I became wu, not to be confused with you, but later I was you? So I was a mysterious mandle, then I was a pimp whore, a collection of whores, an outing whore only, a whore husband, a Nazi, an apparent oilfield profession related individual all in one. While I admit I am one bad ass mother fucker... I'm not sure that even I could handle being all these rolls.
(If I forgot anyone that I am supposed to be. Please don't feel offended by my omission of your name. It's hard to keep this shit straight)

This Matrix is a really fucked-up place. I should have taken the blue pill, not to be confused with THE blue pill. I think we can all agree that this is Globespotter'so fault.

Fuck it, who's in for some bologna and box wine? My treat!
You can blame assup and the buttmunch crew for the 420 rule......i was second string on that fiddle.

But carry on, nonetheless... I hear I am also Dorian, too... now that IS fucked up.
There's a scripture in the Bible that goes something like:"and Peter said unto the Lord. Be kind to yourself Lord for none of these things are destined to occur. So the Lord said unto Peter...oh son of man get behind me Satan you scum bag."

Moral of the story is: Be kind to yourself. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think you've been watching to many old episodes of Law and Order. Scum bag? Is that even in the lexicon anymore?

You never did tell us about your uncharacteristically obsessive for a negro need to talk about rape and rapist. If you want an answer just PM cutepapi. Bam. Done.
Don't forget oilfield, you're supposed to be me also. Which is challenging because originally I was an undisclosed namdle, then I was disclosed as namo, then I was supposed to be a common mandell for namo, ym, dm, sd. Then tryweakly surfaced and took over supposedly being namo which left me in limbo, however the matrix still had me I guess? Then namo oppressed hard enough that tryw was not namo so that issue was dropped and now tryw is currently stuck between the matrix and being a true handle but did manage to spam the entire board enough to create a 420 rule which is only a time reference. TRIGGERED!

But wait...there'should more

Somewhere along the line I became wu, not to be confused with you, but later I was you? So I was a mysterious mandle, then I was a pimp whore, a collection of whores, an outing whore only, a whore husband, a Nazi, an apparent oilfield profession related individual all in one. While I admit I am one bad ass mother fucker... I'm not sure that even I could handle being all these rolls.
(If I forgot anyone that I am supposed to be. Please don't feel offended by my omission of your name. It's hard to keep this shit straight)

This Matrix is a really fucked-up place. I should have taken the blue pill, not to be confused with THE blue pill. I think we can all agree that this is Globespotter'so fault.

Fuck it, who's in for some bologna and box wine? My treat! Originally Posted by Mythos
LMFAO

Originally Posted by TryWeakly

So Mythos *aka* YM hasnt had a lot to say to me...her punk ass weak ass man comes back and she writes a fucking book. Lol but I'm unimpressed why be with a negro that cant defend himself and likely swings like a bihh...

I hear that hoe ass negro is a fucking simp...

Mythos here is ya man getting pimped

can you tell me about cyber attack vectors from thumb drives? ;-) or is that not your area of expertise. ;-)

you really should go take a seat young lady. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Had to rewind a bit. Why are you bringing up hacking via thumb drive? The only way that works is if you give me an infected drive and I'm stupid enough to install it on my PC. But we've never met so how riddle me that, Batman.