Down Memory Lane

It is always difficult to try to figure out what Turdfly is trying to say when he posts this late on a Friday evening. Originally Posted by bigtex
queentex and her aces, gettin down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGfNSitVQFM
It appears that Hanoi COG's "Sweet Ass" is into looking at doll video's. Does it make Hanoi COG jealous?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Johnny want to C
Send the ticket, dude! Put up or shut up! BiSex is proving to be another lying weasel.

You know what BiSex and the other statist, nationalistic, jingoists make me think? Something like this:

• CJOHN
  • 06-14-2013, 10:38 PM
I am not in texas.... on the road again
How can you assail anybody's integrity, Whiny?

At the end of the day you're just another whooker looking for a payoff.

BTW -- Ive been in Kansas most of the week and all the gay boys seem to be on pilgrimage to a bus station in Salina. You looking for weapons of ASS destruction again?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-14-2013, 11:08 PM
How can you assail anybody's integrity, Whiny?

At the end of the day you're just another whooker looking for a payoff.

BTW -- Ive been in Kansas most of the week and all the gay boys seem to be on pilgrimage to a bus station in Salina. You looking for weapons of ASS destruction again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
PLEASE TELL ME YOU AND US ARE NOT TRYING TO STEEL FROM JOHNNY AND J-- you said it not me
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 11:41 PM
You need to watch the clip again...that's not what he said. Btw bho can revoke any eo he wants t. Originally Posted by gnadfly

the very start, obie clearly says he will overturn EO's handed down by W that are unconstitutional ... I watched it AND listened to it ... give it a try
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It takes on to know one..
  • CJOHN
  • 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU AND US ARE NOT TRYING TO STEEL FROM JOHNNY AND J-- you said it not me Originally Posted by CJOHN
YOU CAN'T CAN YOU....

Rider?
United States of America?
Holy chit, what a fucking moron you are Marshall!
You need to watch the clip again...that's not what he said. Btw bho can revoke any eo he wants t. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is always difficult to try to figure out what Turdfly is trying to say when he posts this late on a Friday evening. Originally Posted by bigtex
Lordy Lawd, look at the time bigkotex, it was past 9:00 pm when you read my 8 pm post. Time to put on a bigkotex and go to bed. Or was my use of three abbreviations that blew out your low capacity brain?

the very start, obie clearly says he will overturn EO's handed down by W that are unconstitutional ... I watched it AND listened to it ... give it a try Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, no need to WATCH it, the relevant part is in COG's original thread. You just choose to ignore it and the implications. It doesn't have much to do about "unconstitutional" as it does the "encroaching on civil liberties unnecessarily".

But you knew that...or are you just that stupid?
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Lordy Lawd, look at the time bigkotex, it was past 9:00 pm when you read my 8 pm post. Time to put on a bigkotex and go to bed. Or was my use of three abbreviations that blew out your low capacity brain?

Oh, no need to WATCH it, the relevant part is in COG's original thread. You just choose to ignore it and the implications. It doesn't have much to do about "unconstitutional" as it does the "encroaching on civil liberties unnecessarily".

But you knew that...or are you just that stupid? Originally Posted by gnadfly
your vid says the same thing as COF's cartoon ... courts decide constitutional issues and civil liberty issues, not you, or COG based on implications ... laws were passed (like them or not) and the same steps are needed to repeal said laws as it took to pass them... call congress
  • CJOHN
  • 06-18-2013, 04:02 PM
YOU CAN'T CAN YOU....

Rider?
United States of America? Originally Posted by CJOHN
+