Best Hobby Phone?

You can get a tracphone for 5-10 that's has minutes already on it. Its perfect...I get one before a session use it then toss it the trash after...Of course taking the battery out and making sure its broken beyond repair.

CVS
Walgreens or Dollar General Carry them
I have a tracphone. Set it up giving ZERO info. Pay cash. Can buy cards at 7-11 to add time. If you really need to be careful, take sim card out and keep it in a safe place, away from phone when not using. Have a story ready for the phone if it is found, (ie I found in the parking lot at work and need to drop it off at lost and found). Anything that runs thru your regular phone is leaving a trail that someone could follow(it'd be hard, but it can be done). Hope this helps.
one more thought - instead of trashing it,
donate it to some org that can use it or recycle it.
or take it to a best buy or office depot or similar place and let them recycle it.

think green!
Looking to get a hobby phone. Needs to be a prepaid/burn phone. Who has the cheapest ones? Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Walmart or Radio Shack.
one more advantage (perhaps)
if you have a kroger rewards acct, you get dbl points for each dollar spent on phones & phone mins cards, at least that was the case a month ago.

might not be a good idea if someone else is chking your kroger acct.