MY PREVIOUS TANTRUM

Clonopin 4 u
Wow if you dont have something nice to say just dont get on her post. She got in here and apologized. Leave it at that.
Wow if you dont have something nice to say just dont get on her post. She got in here and apologized. Leave it at that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I agree with Tara. Let's give Autumn a chance - she was always nice to me and I hoped it was just a temporary spate of hard times with her rant, and I hope she is doing better now.
The girls on here have to put up with a lot of bullshit and protect themselves, so the occasional venting is understandable.
Clonopin 4 u Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Wow if you dont have something nice to say just dont get on her post. She got in here and apologized. Leave it at that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I've not been around here very long, and have not had the pleasure of meeting Tara, but I do know that when sweet miss Tara feels someone is being piled on she'll jump in head first, no hesitation. There are several others that do the same, names escape me now, too many Coors Lights, and it's only 2:45.

These beautiful women go through a lot for us dirty dog men.
I mean damnation, opening your door for the first time to a guy you have never really met. With all the screening in the world, it's still a risky situation.

They'll bitch at and fight each other all day, but when it comes time to close ranks and fight for their sister who's having trouble, look out.
Thanks Autumn. Shows character when you can level- more so publicly. I believe a passing of any one close is the hardest event to endure. Each of us has a way of dealing with grief. Your apologies are indeed appreciated .
I've not been around here very long,

They'll bitch at and fight each other all day, but when it comes time to close ranks and fight for their sister who's having trouble, look out. Originally Posted by txman123
You're right, you ain't been around long.

There are plenty that will NEVER EVER EVER EVER close ranks and fight for, or even talk to their "sister". Unless she's telling her to shut her fucking whore mouth of course. (Actual quote from one sister to another).
I have gone to work a time or two in my life and ended up telling everybody to go fuck themselves. Told em they could stick their job right up their ass because they weren't worth working for anyway. And I've even work for and with some of those same people later on down the road.

You have to have a short memory and some thick skin in some stressful lines of work. And I think this is one of them. As long as nobody got hurt, I don't see anything unforgivable about somebody twisting off and relieving some of that stored up pressure with a big ole "FUUUUUCKKKKK YOUUUUU"! As long as a person doesn't try and take anybody down with them on their way out, it's all good.
You're right, you ain't been around long.

There are plenty that will NEVER EVER EVER EVER close ranks and fight for, or even talk to their "sister". Unless she's telling her to shut her fucking whore mouth of course. (Actual quote from one sister to another). Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I've been around a while, just not been around here long.
You're right, there are those that will never help and even go out of their way to kick someone when they're down. Especially in forums like this given the anonymity the internet provides.
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I love this place and the interesting characters, Welcome back I think, until the next tantrum.
Apologies are great but do not truly repair Burt bridges.
Your rant was epic.
I understand your loss and my condolences.
Time is forgiving. Good Luck.
Glad to have you back, have fun!
Good enough for me...good luck Autumn!!!
Thank you to all of the folks that seem to understand.... Although it looks like my rant is more popular then my apology. Oh well, let it roll!!!
AM- I am in Fort Worth, quite a long distance from you but am still tempted to book a session and head your way. Not sure what what brought on your "rant" (nor is it any of my business) but I hope you get it sorted out.

PS- I love mature providers and your pictures are sexy as hell!
Very looney. Condolences are extended. But I look forward to the next breakdown.