Fbsm and oral only sessions

I would be all in for this service.
Being a lover of oral (especially giving), I'd be down to give this a shot. Stepping outside of my comfort zone is a huge priority for me in the coming year so why not! :-)
a session that starts with a quick bbbj, then fbsm, then daty, then 69? sign me up.
Kaylee,

From a providers point of view, I have several gentlemen who are oral only(Giving) and a few gentlemen that enjoy giving and receiving. There is certainly a market for it.
Kaylee,

From a providers point of view, I have several gentlemen who are oral only(Giving) and a few gentlemen that enjoy giving and receiving. There is certainly a market for it. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Thanks, Reese.

You're a rock star in my book.
I mostly go for the oral ways myself, just as long as DFK is involved. I love you lips Kaylee!
The majority of my sessions are oral only, with or without the fbsm. With my ED, I have found oral is still pleasurable even if only half hard but I can't fuck with a half hard on. Just my two cents.
Kaylee, will you start a LnL (lick and leave) option? From the last daty thread it seems some guys want to just come clean the kitty.
Here's a similar thread, with more responses: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1266663

I think the L1/L2 only market is split between guys who want at least a semi-therapeutic rubdown or massage, and those who want to get to the good part right away.

I'm in the second group. I got started in the hobby at an L1 studio in Houston where the going rate was, IIRC, 140 for a half hour. Every time I went into that place, or a breakaway studio down the street started by an ex-employee who was also the owner's ex-girlfriend, the girl who met me at the counter inevitably provoked a mental response of, "Oh, my God. Who is this gorgeous creature?" And they were always dressed in lingerie or maybe men's dress shirts -- no scrubs -- so there was no pretense of therapy once you got in the room. Without that pretense, 30 minutes was just about the right session length.

Anyway, I got used to the routine there, and, when I found out about bodyrubs up here, I was initially suprised that I was paying the same rate for double the time. The I found out that I usually had to endure the aforementioned pretense for 15, 20, 25, 30, or 45 minutes before I got what I wanted. And by that time, usually, my initial excitement and anticipation had become somewhat deflated, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the takeaway from all this is I'd suggest that you figure out which side of the therapy line you want to work, or, if you work both, which side your client falls on; and, that I'll bet a lot of your no-therapy guys would be happy with 30-minute sessions if you got to the good part right away. Financially, a lot of girls charge more per minute for 30 minutes than for an hour, and that's something else you might want to consider.

Just my 1/50th of $1, and worth what you paid for it.
Kaylee, fbsm is a great market. I do these types of sessions a lot.
Thanks guys!!!! I really want to starting going towards this side of the market.

I really appreciate the feed back!
you have my vote. hope you start a N. Dallas office, you would be so busy.
all about it.. let me know..
Would a trip to Russia also be included? Just wondering...
There is a real market for fbsm sessions with no Ss