Posters You Think Would Make Good COED Mods and Why?

^^^^
& male moderators don't do that

I and this just maybe me, believe that some female moderator would let their personal feelings of other providers get in the way and then play favoritism. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I’d have to agree Cam, especially during “that time of the month”..... a raggin’ female is bad enough but a moderating raggin’ female would be a complete horror show....not enough Midol in the world to fix that shit.....
I’d have to agree Cam, especially during “that time of the month”..... a raggin’ female is bad enough but a moderating raggin’ female would be a complete horror show....not enough Midol in the world to fix that shit..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I don't care what anyone says, rag sex is the best sex

Yeah rub it in DG.....trying to mind my sodium intake.....
Slitlikr
If CK is included in the mod pussy contract, I may reconsider..... Originally Posted by Russ38
If you become mod and permaban SC, I will do whatever you want.
I say leave mods like they are. And although the female moderator that we have is cool, I and this just maybe me, believe that some female moderator would let their personal feelings of other providers get in the way and then play favoritism. I haven't experienced it, but it's just a wild guess. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Agreed. I would nominate you Cam as a female mod. You stay level headed under pressure and I don't see you being partial to favorites. Not that I am suggesting replacing current mods.
I don't care what anyone says, rag sex is the best sex

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
OMG, DG your sense of humor is the best, lol.
Slitlikr Originally Posted by Bankshot
I’ll vote for that......Slit, tag you’re it......
CK too for the only reason I like her avatar.
If you become mod and permaban SC, I will do whatever you want. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You cant bribe Russ with Puss...he's a true playa and he knows pussy is only pussy and he gets it when he needs it.
Never trust anyone that quotes Drake
You cant bribe Russ with Puss...he's a true playa and he knows pussy is only pussy and he gets it when he needs it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I was unaware that Russ currently needed you to speak and make decisions for him.
Never trust anyone that quotes Drake Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You are a wise man
Never trust anyone that quotes Drake Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I'm happy to see you out of your shell and finally brave enough to directly engage SC.

Not all hero's wear capes they tell me.