Red table in Fort Worth.

So who is actually the hottest one with the best FS menu?
Neveah is legit. New gurl Savannah looks like she has potential. Anyone have any Intel on her yet?
According to Ari Skye, Lita fired her - didn't say why - but she is certainly a hot fuck bunny... too hot?
I vouch (and am excited to see again):
Neveah
Meghan
Zena
and now my new ATF girl Savannah 😍
Zenas new pics are fucking hot.

is this a new amp...i’m spoiled on hh though
  • Crock
  • 09-21-2019, 08:57 AM
If they'd just change a few little things they do, they could be quite popular here.

I guess it's like that with most of the girls here, though. If they had great business practices they might be in a different line of business.
Yes they do, but man they ain’t nothing to really get excited about besides Meghan Originally Posted by HAAO
I can personally speak to Evelyn, Mindi and Kennedy. I’ll Just leave this here: I’ve seen Evelyn multiple times, at least 5x, Kennedy once and Mindi once. I’d only go back to see Evelyn or Mindi. Mindi is a fantastic MILF with a great rack and lots of enthusiasm. Evelyn is just cool all the way around, very good looking, nice rack, enthusiastic and gives an exemplary bbbj. If she swallowed and this place wasn’t an hour each way I’d be there twice a week to see her.
Evelyn is magnificent. But Meghan is the best talent there (my ATF) out of that group. https://dallas.rubratings.com/122007