What does Your ATF do for you?

I genuinely like her, and if she doesn't genuinely like me, she deserves an Oscar. Smart, writes well, is hilarious, always smiling/laughing. Oral skills that I did not know were humanly possible... tongue ring that she knows how to use, no gag reflex, can take me to the root repeatedly at a very fast pace (I'm not small, and she's 5'2 lol) with no struggle and can probably go for an hour straight, perfect pressure/suction, swallows but focuses on bringing me to the best orgasm possible instead of just proving she can take in every drop, brings me to the most amazing orgasm I have ever dreamed of, a true oral fixation. Great kisser, fun to bang. Can switch between GFE and PSE in a heartbeat without me needing to say a word. Feels like she is reading my mind the whole session. Encourages me to stay a little longer than the hour and makes sure we get the chance to chat for awhile when we are done. Easy to book with and makes me feel like a priority, but def not the type to screw over her other clients for my benefit. Clearly respects the men in the hobby... perfectly comfortable with the provider/client relationship. Could tell we both respected/trusted each other from the beginning. Takes her time at the door and makes sure I know she wants to see me again. From the moment I contact her, she is obviously just working very hard for me. I go in hoping to make her part of my own perverted fantasy, but by the middle of the session, I feel like I am part of her perverted fantasy. She could own my soul if she wanted to and she knows it, but she chooses not to.

She's cute, but not in the traditional sort of way. I feel lucky that so many of the guys are too busy chasing the traditionally hot girls to spend time with her.

Maybe it's just me, but the girl who is just lots of fun to be around tends to be the one who leaves me with a smile on my face for the rest of the evening. But I'm sure it's different for every guy... it's likely more common for a guy to just want a girl who is hot and great in bed. Just do your best and good things will happen
An ATF, in my view, would be into longer dates such as dinner or movie. But I've never figured out how to negotiate the rate. Many of the ads along these lines mention 1K or more....which turns me toward the SB boards.
Chemistry is the missing link. I've been close to one but haven't really found her. I know it's a business but too many here are all about breaking the guys bank