So when getting a BBBJ....

Since I have taken the time to research, have years of experience as a "hooker" & know what my consumer wants.... since I do get paid to give bj's...
I think I have some knowledge of what a man likes in the bj department. And since I can post my thoughts around here, I will.
Any other questons from the dick department? Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Great since that is the case, lets stick to the topic of the thread. I am sure the OP would appreciate it.....

sixx
Great since that is the case, lets stick to the topic of the thread. I am sure the OP would appreciate it.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
A topic you have yet to address....... being the connoisseur and all...
  • Paven
  • 04-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Did someone say connoisseur? Well that would be me. I am an expert in the art of oral erotica. I don't call what I do bbbj because what I do is in a class all by itself. Slow and easy just like the song goes. Just sit back relax and let me take you to a different realm. I've been asked to write books on the subject for wives and girlfriends, but helk if I did that I might be out of a job lol.
A few pop rocks held just at the head with the tongue till they are gone is different!!!!!!
Thank you Paven!

Wow Dog, pop rocks? How did that feel? I may have to try that one out on a victim
I have tested on a couple of ladies they seem to like DATY that way
Note to self, pick up pop rocks at grocery store today!

Have you tried it with a BBBJ?
They work for DATY also!!!!!!!!!!! But I have been Called a sick puppy.
Yes, I got the DATY part, notice my self note above lol
Variety of speeds... more mouth than hands and LOTS of attention to the boys.
Thanks Cardinal for your input I like the boys when they are shaved or at least trimmed.
They work with DATY also!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have been called a sick puppy.
  • Paven
  • 04-03-2011, 10:58 AM
So many "boys" are neglected. Makes me feel so bad . Yes please trim and shave first, it makes it easier to get into the nitty gritty hehe.
nevermind
Sorry for all the extra posts I DON'T have this Damm machine under controll