Rochester smoke free ladies and incall

A lot of genuinely offensive shit being posted on this thread. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Some of what's been posted is offensive. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Incorrect...
Incorrect... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Not offensive, but perhaps something worse.
So you admit you were incorrect.
Good to know
So you admit you were incorrect.
Good to know Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Paul's cognitive skills on display again.
The board is better when the prostitutes speak for themselves.

Which reflects horribly on the male lesbians.
I do prefer whores who don't smoke. Bad breath is among the least sexually stimulating things there is.

Some of the other ones surprisingly get people banned, provided the mods hate them beforehand. This is why I won't dive into them atm.
Bad breath is less attractive to me than the coronavirus until more derogatory empirical evidence about coronavirus compels me to feel otherwise.
Huh? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
plastic man ...justs boughts a ...pound a ...veal fer yas!
Occasionally you may be lucky enough to run into a whore with good personal grooming who looks and smells and tastes good. It's not impossible.
plastic man ...justs boughts a ...pound a ...veal fer yas! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Lmao. Muscle free chubby veal!
My request went down quite a rabbit hole. I am somewhat lost as to what the Pooh bear is so offended about. But I am convinced that I need to get to know naughty Nikki...
My request went down quite a rabbit hole. I am somewhat lost as to what the Pooh bear is so offended about. But I am convinced that I need to get to know naughty Nikki... Originally Posted by jayinroch
smart
My request went down quite a rabbit hole. I am somewhat lost as to what the Pooh bear is so offended about. But I am convinced that I need to get to know naughty Nikki... Originally Posted by jayinroch
I'll explain it later.
Lilly grey..
Smoke free.. really cool incall.
She is smoking hot with our the cigarettes!! Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Yes it’s definitely not the cigarettes causing a burn in ur junk after!
I'm still trying to figure out what is offensive in Jayinroch"s post.
Did something get deleted?