Providers what is the Kinkest thing you have been asked to do?

Where to start...lol

- Dress them up in my lingerie/clothes
-Fuck them with a strap on cock
-Dressed one guy in my stockings, put a ball gag in his mouth, and wrote val's slut all over his naked body with red lipstick, then turned on my webcam and humiliated him in front of all my viewers (This was his request mind you)
-Act out incest role play scenarios
-Freeze used condoms of others then make them play with the spunk

I'm sure there's more but I'm too tired to think at the moment! Originally Posted by Valerie
+2....Val you are my kinda gal! lol
Armpit Lovin' lol.
You did that but not bbcr?
I've thought about that armpit Lovin Skyler, may have to ask for that next time. Dallas Rain brought some kink out in me that I had never done before, had fun Dee!
No I'm saving up all my mysterious BBCR for you 3-sides.lol

Penis wrapped in raw bacon and a BBBJ done under water in a hot tub are two urban dictionary possibilities. Originally Posted by jokacz
Does anyone know how to get red lipstick off of
a leather ball gag strap?
Go search for it on amazon.

BBCR does not include bacon.
Where to start...lol

- Dress them up in my lingerie/clothes
-Fuck them with a strap on cock
-Dressed one guy in my stockings, put a ball gag in his mouth, and wrote val's slut all over his naked body with red lipstick, then turned on my webcam and humiliated him in front of all my viewers (This was his request mind you)
-Act out incest role play scenarios
-Freeze used condoms of others then make them play with the spunk

I'm sure there's more but I'm too tired to think at the moment! Originally Posted by Valerie
Val darling, you promised you'd never tell!?!?

Go search for it on amazon.

BBCR does not include bacon. Originally Posted by pyramider
No bacon?!? Now that's just sick!!!
I always enjoy reading others kink, it gives me such naughty ideals and brings back such fond memories........Butt where are our hard core pervs.....I need some fresh challenges!! Such a turn on to have a man cum to me with his fantasies and choose to share them with me to make them come true..........Yum!!
Throbin...my heart & mind are Throbin for you dammit! I cant wait to play again!!

Ditto with sexy MsAthena!!

I got to pop several cherries today! I love open minded guys!
Dallas isn't kidding guys she really does popped mine
I once had a provider, who specialized in kink tell me....a customer of her's had her tie him up, and then spread honey over certain parts of his body. And then let his dog lick him off, while she sat on his face.

Before she did this...they had a couple of "dry runs"....just to make sure that he and his dog already had a history of this.

I quickly told her, I have not had a dog in over 10 years!!!
+2....Val you are my kinda gal! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

[SIZE=3]Val darling, you promised you'd never tell!?!?

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Pardon me Ed, just couldn't help myself...

No bacon?!? Now that's just sick!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Without Bacon, it's just plain un-American!
This is not Kinky but it is certainly a twist I didn't expect..

I had a guy come over to cook Me dinner, I dressed him up all girly and he proceeded to run around My unfamiliar kitchen preparing dinner. The dinner was GREAT! After dinner, we sat around drinking a couple of glasses of wine and then he left. That it! All 4Play no Play with great dinner, drinks and conversation.