mega case of the willies *squirms*

To thinck some ladies get pissed when fucktards take a dump at the incalls.
lol. I always go to the bathroom and pee just because I wanna make sure were alone no suprises.

Never ever take a dump lol .
i try to keep the bin empty..might be 1 thing in there..lol..had a gent see
my shower curtain move..he looked in..and he was i think more thankful than surprised to see
one of my cats in there..lol..hey..they drink from the faucet..liken that fresh water..
  • Cam C
  • 01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Like you wouldn't let him go through your garbage for a small fee? Take his $50, give him 15 min to "freshen up" while you make appts, and then let him fly. Everyone wins.

It wasn't me, btw. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls

ROFLMAO!! Im so using that... New service offered... Garbage Diggers Dream' lol
ROFLMAO!! Im so using that... New service offered... Garbage Diggers Dream' lol Originally Posted by Cam C
LMAO!!! Sounds like a plan!!!
Surprised the OP who has done just about anything and everything under the sun didn't beat SteveDaFalls in dreaming up this golden opportunity first, which would no doubt be a low volume activity.....LOL!!!

Heck ya might get even more than 50 if you schedule end of the shift prebookings!!!
ROFLMAO!! Im so using that... New service offered... Garbage Diggers Dream' lol Originally Posted by Cam C

I feel an upsell coming ...
That is super creepy. I usually always empty bathroom garbage before every appt.

Now I always will. Omg. Just eeew.
9 times out of 10 i empty the garbage unless I'm rushing and forget , now i see why it's so important Lmfao
yeah right jj i wish. Most providers starve themselves while working all day unless it's coffee, yogurt, soup, salad, crackers, fruit.... Way light until done for the day( really late at night touring). Who feels sexy after eating? No one so most don't. Yesterday i had a coffee a gent brought and a tangerine at 8am then ate a yogurt and amp at 5 pm then a steak with mushrooms at 11:30 pm and went straight to bed to get up at 5am to get ready for my 7 am date and haven't eaten anything yet. try the provider eating schedule for a day...not fun haha
I hear Red Lobster is pretty good just before a date.
  • Cam C
  • 01-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I feel an upsell coming ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol no upsel...l hell Id take the 50 bucks as long as he would let me watch and record lol