With all this talk about discounts how bout a frequent flyer discount!

I think women rule the world and that no man has ever done anything that a woman either hasn't allowed him to do or encouraged him to do."
Bob Dylan Originally Posted by Int3rested
I knew I wuv'd you for a reason... Smart man.
Now that you have me under you what naughty things will you do
all of 'emmmmm...and more...soon...
There are over 450 "Ladies" on P411 in Dallas. Make me think you are happy that I chose you for a visit!

CG
Take me out and hang me by my short hairs now. My AARP post was dry humor that some got and some did not. I do so humbly appoligise for getting the topic of discounts, pricing, etc going again. I am happy to pay what the ladies asks and never ask for any kind of discount. If the lady wishes to for some reason, offer me a discounted rate at some point I would be honored and flattered but would never dream of asking for it.

Perhaps I should schedule with a dom so I can be properly punished for my transgression and poor attempt at humor. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
When you have been given the job as a mod its important to understand the message may not be perceived as you have hoped. You have to pick your words more carefully and as always consider just saying nothing sometimes is best. Trust me.......
Perception is reality and the numbers in the hobby will always cause a uproar from a business angle or somewhere and be vewy vewy careful in suggesting what a gal should perhaps do EVER!!
what about coupons lmaol
  • motor
  • 05-24-2011, 06:40 AM
Guys............Just pay the asking rates.................you guys make it sound like your haggling for a car. Do you guys get a discount when you go to the same grocery store? Or how about your favorite resturant? Hell no you don't. One of the quickest ways to may anyone look like a penny pinching fuck it to ask for discounts. I have never asked nor expected a discount, for cryin out loud.
There are over 450 "Ladies" on P411 in Dallas. Make me think you are happy that I chose you for a visit!

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Correction: There are over 713 "Ladies" on P411 in Dallas, and another 78 in Forth Worth = 791 Make me think you are happy that I chose you for a visit!

CG
It was just a thought. I am not really a repeat guy anyway? I do have a few ladies that I will see multiple times and go back to when I am available, but those are the ones that I really connect with. Sometimes after I have seen someone 4 times or more i would mind an offer to say ""I appreciate the repeat visits" just something that makes me feel like you want my business or want to keep my business, at least remember me, or something. it doesn't have to be a big thing. I still don't understand whey more dont offer p411 discounts because basically your screening is done for you. one click and your done. no emails, no phone calls just one click and a little light reading and DONE. how much easier can this be. and yes some ladies do offer that and for me its a must anyway. it just blows my mind.
When you have been given the job as a mod its important to understand the message may not be perceived as you have hoped. You have to pick your words more carefully and as always consider just saying nothing sometimes is best. Trust me.......
Perception is reality and the numbers in the hobby will always cause a uproar from a business angle or somewhere and be vewy vewy careful in suggesting what a gal should perhaps do EVER!! Originally Posted by St.Mateo
perhaps you mods could tag your non-mod point of view comments so it's explicit when you're taking off your mod cloak/hat/raincoat??

<not-a-mod-pov>
blah blah blah
</not-a-mod-pov>
It was just a thought. I am not really a repeat guy anyway? ... I still don't understand whey more dont offer p411 discounts ... and yes some ladies do offer that and for me its a must anyway. it just blows my mind. Originally Posted by marjk74
"not a repeat guy" might have something to do with it.

unless you're in the mind of many/most/every provider, you'll never know why they run their business the way they do. my suggestion - instead of spending memory cycles on that, just go enjoy them.

and what do you mean by its a must anyway?
i dont see where that follows from the rest of your comments.

I still don't understand whey more dont offer p411 discounts because basically your screening is done for you. one click and your done. no emails, no phone calls just one click and a little light reading and DONE. Originally Posted by marjk74

Not necessarily. You're jumping to assumptions about screening methods.

P411 is a screening TOOL. Just because there's Ok's on your acct doesn't equate to total security clearance.

I still email or call the ladies. There's ALWAYS room for grey areas. It's not a simple yes or no. Unfortunately, there's not any visible notes that can be shared unless emails/calls are exchanged to find out.

My previous incall roomie relayed one of her encounters a few months ago.
It's a small example but I'm sure there's more extreme cases ...

The guy had several Ok's but absolutely horrible oral hygiene and disgusting breath. Depending on the person, it may or may not be a dealbreaker.

Anyhoo, I realize this thread is about discounts but I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to point out the inaccurate statement.

This again?

p.s. frequent flyer would be more than 1 or 2 visits-and not the over a 5 year period time either Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
You Tell 'Em Girl !!

Moto
This is NOT the bargain basement....

This is NOT a garage sale....

This is NOT the city market in Mexico...

If you would like to haggle, please see pointers listed in link below:
http://fprint23.files.wordpress.com/...ves-finger.jpg

Or you can always go to Backpage, and TOFTT

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
This is NOT the bargain basement....

This is NOT a garage sale....

This is NOT the city market in Mexico...

If you would like to haggle, please see pointers listed in link below:
http://fprint23.files.wordpress.com/...ves-finger.jpg

Or you can always go to Backpage, and TOFTT

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Ohmygoodness...Italiana's baby pics! So, you've been cute all your life then?

IP...just messing with ya