Question for the providers

I just don't do 1/2 hr or the Qv. I'm the one that worries about the clock. Strange I know. I don't want to feel like I'm over staying my time. Most times I'm so mindful I leave before the Hour is up.
For me it seems hh turns into full hr. full service hh donation. So I don't do them much. If gents would respect the time & not take advantage I'd be more open to it. I shouldn't have to push a clock down your throat when you know what you asked for. Yes I let time slip myself for many who see me regularly but if you request 30 min be respectful Originally Posted by yourdesire
Hit the nail on the head hon. If "most" guys are being honest their hopeful that they can do the hh donation and know full well that many of the ladies such as yourself are not clock watchers, and 30 minutes ends up being 45 minutes.
Most of my appts are 2 hrs.
3 min for activities, 2 min for cleanup and hour 55 min to allow for the provider to recover!
Yeah, I’ve said before that I haven’t a clue how guys do these QVs and half hours and list a half dozen of more “activities”. It’s like some of those activities have to be fly-bys…. Zooooommmm….

I’ve always preferred my sessions to be less like sprints and more like marathons… Like BD said, I’ve got to give the poor young lady time to recover between those O’s…
Wiz... Big D....
You don't make breakfast for...
Wiz... Big D....
You don't make breakfast for...
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
No overnights for me… I do my best work during the light of day.

Now, if they want to go to Big Biscuit afterwards, sure… my treat…
Even with a half I have to figure out what to do for the remaining 20 minutes. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
If it was Honalulu on Hotel Street, during World War Two, you would have only 3 minutes until she yells next. So your 10 minutes would have seemed like forever. Some of those girls would see 100 guys a day. $3.00 a pop.
So...interesting research Tailhook......source??? Not disbelieving you, just curious where you have found this info.

Also, do you think Seductrix was working there then???
I offer HH to attract new clients I put it up and take it away. Because normally once someone meets me they’ll extend the time or book longer the next encounter.
…once someone meets me they’ll extend the time or book longer the next encounter. Originally Posted by Naomi Price
Nice to see you posting, Naomi!
I offer HHR but I have not actually had a HHR in a while. Im usually an HR to 3. I just like taking my time and not rushing. Its more personable an sensual. I am a talker as well mostly when I am nervous.
I want us both to be relaxed. So I do enjoy a few hours.
i have some awesome regulars who only do hh
most times its a fast paced playtime but i like them cause i have a connection with my regulars so it makes it more fun! we can even role play that hes a naughty boy who just wants to come in and pound his naughty cougar/me like a screen door in a hurricane!
one of those guys says its more stimulating and he enjoys the adrenaline rish the hh quick visits give him!
Like Desire mentioned most HHR turn into 1 hours sessions with HHR donation that’s why I do not offer them at my home base - sometimes I offer them on tour.

It’s also hard to build a connection and not feel rushed.
The internet is your friend Playa76. Just google bull pen- images if old Hawaii. Look up Betty Jean O'Hara.

Well the police kept records on all the girls. Maybe they will let you take a peak. Lol.
Wiz & Big D put your money where your mouth is lol. Can't help but wonder if I wore someone out to much teeeheee. I think playa has a crush. Like when a boy picks on a girl he's crushing on in grade school. Haha