Haven't made up my mind yet, but looking for input

I say keep the same name, advertise clearly and let us know when you are ready to go. Lots of stress around the holiday season so business should be pretty good.
Ok slowly making changes here on eccie. I have another week or so before I can jump into this. Still haven't got my site revamped yet so I will direct everyone to just pm me through here.
GP, I agree with most others - don't change names, advertise clearly and when communicating just be sure to clearly set expectations. Also, a lot of the experience has to do with the mood you set. The meeting doesn't have to be FS to be hot, sexy and fun, even if you're own activities are limited. You'll do great and I'll be in line to set an appointment.
Put that license to good use. :-).
Although I haven't met you in person, I think you'll do just fine with a limited menu concentrating on "hot and sexy" massages. The first priority is taking care of yourself. All the money in the world is not going to do any good if you are not looking after your health.

If you are planning to change your name, how about "Guilty Rubs"?

Good luck.
I think there's always a market for that, especially with someone with a great reputation for service. Good luck both with the new service and your recovery!
As I mentioned in a PM to you hon.. the market is begging for good sexy massage therapists... you go into the body rub section of BP and count off the 1st 100 ads... 75 of the are AMPS and the service goes up and down mainly because of girl rotation. There are some ladies in there that give a really good massage and we guys know who they are. Let me know when you start and I will schedule a time with you. I wanna break your "massage cherry" GRIN
Spirit is right. There are alot of guys that would love a good massage to be part of a FSBM. I know that may sound dumb but i have seen alot of girls who give a poor massage and halfhearted +1. I will gladly spend the $95 to come see you for a massage..good luck
I would also like to become a client of a sexy masseuse that knows how to give a proper massage.
I would go see reagan just for the massage....the extras are just an added benefit.....there will be plenty of demand for your services as guilty pleasures
There is nearly always a market for someone who is really good at what they do. If you are a trained, licensed, and experienced massage therapist who can offer a legitimate massage with therapeutic benefits (with or without that added little extra) you'll ultimately get clients. If you can accomplish the above AND offer that added little extra as a bonus, you'll likely get even more clients. :-)
Nice feeling from the new ShowCase. Classy and Professional.
Nice feeling from the new ShowCase. Classy and Professional. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks Lexus,

..and thanks to everyone for their input!
I tried to book a massage with you but I did not have the two current active independent references you require so I was rejected. I don't know of many massage providers that have this stringent a screening process. I am not knocking you for being safe but it is a little beyond the norm. No hard feelings on my end.

Although I have posed reviews both domestic and interanational on ECCIE, I have not been fortunate enough to find any "full service" provides that meet your criteria that are willing to meet without screening requirements similar to yours. I find you extreamly attractive and will try again as soon as my credentials meet your standards.

I was once told that there is always room for some that is good at what they do. So go for it! and I sincerely hope you gain your full recovery soon.

My Best,
Cowboy2
I agree with everyone else. I know for a fact that you give an excellent massage. I find your rate to be excellent for the level of service! Go for it!