Curious about role-playing providers....

How about Austin?
I had always turned down the "role play" stuff - as I thought it was more along the lines of either "nurse costume" from the sex shop or me being super dommne - which I'm SOOOO not...

BUT- on a couple of occasions, a newer client introduced me to his way of role play...sending me the idea via email a couple weeks before he arrives in town...we kick it around a few times, props and what not...and when I get to his room...we meet and say hello like two normal people.

We go over what it said just to be sure things are good - and once we start - it's gloves off!

I mean - holy shit god damn good fun! I'm always submissive in them...but I love playing that role..I look forward to it.

Did it another time where the set up was that he was a "burgular" - and I had to fight him off me the whole time...I really played that one up too. It was fan-fuckin tastic!

That's the kind of role play i've gotten into. I want to fuck with it - not "do humiliating things" to one another - that can occasionally be the roles in d/s play. I like the tit for tat kind of stuff - even if the role calls for me to stay submissive during the time, I will do that...or if it calls for me to get snarky back at em. Good times!