What's it going to take

That ads up to not much participation. bule84 you've been on here nearly 4 yrs. We're getting 1 review out of you a year, but you seem to be in the know about who is traveling in and out of this area. Sharing is caring.

I'm on here to get laid and have some fun. Hope everyone else is too. Originally Posted by jwood
I don't do many reviews, because I don't hobby much. I am more into the SD/SB scene. I enjoy (need) conversation and a connection, and don't get that in the hobby. I like finding one person I am really into and sticking with her. Plus I am very much into the kinkier side of things, which also does not blend well with hobbying as you need to know and trust someone

But I am on here pretty much everyday as I enjoy the banter and the information shared. And when someone comes thru that is really my type, sometimes I will set something up. but that does not happen a lot.

But I have always wondered about the lack of reviews for travelers, do they get business and not reviewed, or do they just barely pay expenses. I also wonder about the Tyler/Longview thing. It seems that a lot of hobbyists want someone to come one place or the other, but they are only 40 min apart. If I wanted to see someone in tyler, I would just drive over there, it only takes 40 minutes....lol
I dont advertise a whole lot but Im a local Tyler doll and.travel throughout the East Tx area on request and when my Real life schedule permits. Alot of times there are several ladies available, however.its the "immediate" list that comes up short. Although at times I am available short notice, I myself usually require some notice for time to prepare and arrive, but lots of times some gents dont have this kind of time and is more spur of the moment and ends up coming up empty handed and with the impression thAt East Tx is slow.
So true Tatiana Marie.
:/
[QUOTE=tatianamarie;1056544208]I dont advertise a whole lot but Im a local Tyler doll and.travel throughout the East Tx area on request and when my Real life schedule permits. Alot of times there are several ladies available, however.its the "immediate" list that comes up short. Although at times I am available short notice, I myself usually require some notice for time to prepare and arrive, but lots of times some gents dont have this kind of time and is more spur of the moment and ends up coming up empty handed and with the impression thAt East Tx is slow.[/QUOTE

Well dang. Sooooo your saying you can't meet me in 10 minutes???

Jk!!!!! Lmao
LmAo SmithlAne babe!

Xooxoxoxox!

I do see where there IS less eccie board traffic though darlin.
[QUOTE=bule84;1056540221]

But I am on here pretty much everyday as I enjoy the banter and the information shared. And when someone comes thru that is really my type, sometimes I will set something up. but that does not happen a lot.

What type of woman is your type?
[QUOTE=Feisty Kat;1056559607]

What type of woman is your type? Originally Posted by bule84
a friendly lady, one that is very feminine..... a girly girl....someone that is VERY open minded sexually.
Say I am at home someone contacts me in Tyler, Longview or other areas. I have to stop what I am doing first then I have to get dressed and that includes washing my ass, kitty, shaving my legs and etc. Then the drive some places are over 45 mins from my home. So I am screwed on short notice appointments. Someone asked me how long to get to his place I said maybe 90 mins and that was me getting ready. He was planning his day over a week ago guess hasn't figured out what he is doing yet.
[QUOTE=bule84;1056560017]

a friendly lady, one that is very feminine..... a girly girl....someone that is VERY open minded sexually. Originally Posted by Feisty Kat

Absolutely! For me some nice, open minded gentleman. Very well mannered, secure and know what his desires are.
[QUOTE=Feisty Kat;1056560854]

Absolutely! For me some nice, open minded gentleman. Very well mannered, secure and know what his desires are. Originally Posted by bule84
agreed....well mannered, until the tie is right not to be