Cheap Date!!

I should definitely state that i understand that how you providers conduct your business is your decision!!!

I was asking more to get a general idea for me & other guys.
For me....

Repeat clients get the repeat rate. Doesn't matter if they have only seen me once in the past-- they still get the repeat offender rate whenever I raise my rates.

Long Term friends can ask for deeper discounts as long as they aren't making a constant habit of it. When I was local, I was able to give "frequent flier" discounts more easily-- now that I'm not local.. I can't offer that incentive anymore-- but I am able to be flexible with time/dollars occasionally.
Repeat clients get the repeat rate. Doesn't matter if they have only seen me once in the past-- they still get the repeat offender rate whenever I raise my rates. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
While I commend ladies that do this I've found its much better and easier just to pay a lady's going rate. Grandfathered rates=put on back-burner (not saying you would do this Grace, so don't go Taz-devil on my ass). But lower revenue means a lady will see me when it's more convenient for her then it is for me. And with my fucked up schedule that would mean a lot of monkey-spanking.
  • L.A.
  • 11-06-2017, 05:36 AM
These threads are amusing. There are always like 5 providers that respond and think they represent and share the same thoughts as the other 500 provider that are on here.
If my hh is 140 discount would be 120...low ball would be the guy who says thats to much like dude really if thats how you wanna play get that free pussy from your wife duh...😂😂😂😂👊😎🙊💀
...free pussy from your wife... Originally Posted by Sexii Redd

Carry on...(sorry, couldn't resist...)

Lol
  • L.A.
  • 11-06-2017, 06:37 AM
If my hh is 140 discount would be 120...low ball would be the guy who says thats to much like dude really if thats how you wanna play get that free pussy from your wife duh...���������������� Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Yeah I hear what you're saying. You have your rate posted and then offer a discount like your example and then they come back with an even lower offer. That's definitely haggling and maybe lowballing (depending on how low they go). Maybe there is and maybe there isn't anything wrong with asking for a special or discount but when you either offer or refuse the discount that should be the end of that discussion.
I agree
These threads are amusing. There are always like 5 providers that respond and think they represent and share the same thoughts as the other 500 provider that are on here. Originally Posted by L.A.

That's because it's not worth the drama to the other 500 providers to even read co-ed let alone post here.

While I commend ladies that do this I've found its much better and easier just to pay a lady's going rate. Grandfathered rates=put on back-burner (not saying you would do this Grace, so don't go Taz-devil on my ass). But lower revenue means a lady will see me when it's more convenient for her then it is for me. And with my fucked up schedule that would mean a lot of monkey-spanking. Originally Posted by Hercules
While I could see the potential for problems with this-- when I am in Dallas, 90% of my clientele are "repeat offenders". On any given trip, I might.. MIGHT see two people that I haven't seen before. So in my case, it makes it easier.
  • grean
  • 11-06-2017, 10:25 AM
Never came from me and wasn't at all the point in the thread I started. Most missed the point and took it on the chin, and responded with knee-jerk reactions. I feel the same way as the ladies in this particular discussion. Hagglers are low lifes. I've never done it even once to a lady because often I am on the receiving end in business and it pisses me off too. In that thread what I tried to get ladies to consider was a different marketing strategy that has been very effective for me in the real business world after I analyzed the market influences and factors that had an effect on my bottom line. Ladies, I look at the pics, profile, price, and reviews, then pursue or rule out accordingly. If pursued and accepted fine, no dickering will ensue, and I almost always tip. If I pass, it's because profile, price, pics, distance, and scheduling don't add up as a good value for me in comparison to ladies I see. So there Originally Posted by 2short@desky

You're not selling pussy with your market strategy.

They cannot lower prices and fuck less and also make more money over all.
Free Pussy from your wife!!

omg omg funniest shit ever lmao
  • L.A.
  • 11-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Free Pussy from your wife!!

omg omg funniest shit ever lmao Originally Posted by Megan James
I found out that's the MOST EXPENSIVE PUSSY.
True statement lol