The Lubed Ass solution.

euthanasia not an option?? bummer.

i pretty much ignore the idiot now. if everyone treats him like a discommended Klingon it'll drive the idiot crazy. why, he might get so constipated .. er .. frustrated he'll poke his eyes out with his bare fingers! and never be able to post again! ahahahahah Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Agree
Very stupid. Are you under a bridge drinking some cheap whiskey? Originally Posted by bambino
i hear maddog 20/20 is the "Bum's favorite" beverage. cheap, lots of it, grapes. yeehaw!

notice the pink "pussyfish"? ahahahhaaa that's Lukey the pussyfish.
i hear maddog 20/20 is the "Bum's favorite" beverage. cheap, lots of it, grapes. yeehaw!

notice the pink "pussyfish"? ahahahhaaa that's Lukey the pussyfish. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrap it up in a brown paper bag. That's Lubed.
By the way if you cock suckers put me on ignore I will play your game and have one of the members to copy and paste my quotes. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are really a low piece of shit scum bag. I put my life on the line for this Country and have the scars to prove it - what have you done besides talk crap on a white board.

that frontal lobotomy the VA gave you came outta my tax dollars asshole. i want a refund!!!

Be very lucky I no long live the life I lived before I joined the army otherwise heads would be rolling and I mean that in the literal sense. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
oh my!! you tough guy! ahahahahaaa

btw you whiny bitch pussyfish, aren't direct threats against members an offense you could get banned for? maybe someone ought to rtm "YOU" buttguy.

you certainly fit the profile of a child needing a time-out ahahahahaha

let's be realistic here, we are all a bunch of old out of shape dudes hanging out on a hooktard board scoring pussy we don't rate otherwise ahahahahaaa if every regular poster in this forum say 30 people actually wanted to fly/drive/trains/planes/ whatever to some central place and "rumble" ... agagagaaujjjjjaaahhahaha here's what it would like like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ogs0EmMMk

ahahahahahahah!!!
You checker playing old goat you promised to leave and you haven't explain that. Luke Warm Originally Posted by R.M.
Yes did RM and he gave 3 different answers.
You checker playing old goat you promised to leave and you haven't explain that. Luke Warm Originally Posted by R.M.
Better hope you live as long as I have whore- it will be interesting to see how many miles your pussy will have when and if you reach 60. Look RM I know you hate yourself and you have to suck cocks for a living but don't blame I held a real job
Yes did RM and he gave 3 different answers. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Pray that you and I never cross path you can quote me on this I will ring your skinny African neck !!!
Pray that you and I never cross path you can quote me on this I will ring your skinny African neck !!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Houston is waiting, Internet Tough Guy... you got a quote for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-CT9TVboo
Houston is waiting, Internet Tough Guy... you got a quote for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-CT9TVboo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As I stated numerous times I am a big guy not hard to find any time you want an ass kicking - only thing standing between the two of us is air and opportunity. Stop trying to be a tough guy on the internet.
  • DSK
  • 10-21-2016, 09:11 PM
Better hope you live as long as I have whore- it will be interesting to see how many miles your pussy will have when and if you reach 60. Look RM I know you hate yourself and you have to suck cocks for a living but don't blame I held a real job Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are a disgusting asshole who should kill himself. You are a disgrace to any real veteran.
Pray that you and I never cross path you can quote me on this I will ring your skinny African neck !!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Tibet is in Asia, you ignorant fuck, not Africa!
Tibet is in Asia, you ignorant fuck, not Africa! Originally Posted by lustylad
It has been stated numerous times that dalilama is from Eritrea - I don't give a shit he's a low life.
Look RM you know I hate myself and I have to suck cocks for a living but don't blame me I can't hold a real job. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

If you could stop being such an obnoxious dipshit, we might even take pity on you.
You are a disgusting asshole who should kill himself. You are a disgrace to any real veteran. Originally Posted by DSK
That's a very harsh thing to say since the war I fought in helped secure Israel because the Jews are too chicken shit too fight the Muslim. Fuck you how many people did you rip off today ?
Be very lucky I no long live the life I lived before I joined the army otherwise heads would be rolling and I mean that in the literal sense. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I am glad to hear Luke has decided not to add any of our names to the long list of people he has whacked off.