ALert Back page alert

there are some really stupid people commenting on here.I posted this so that when someone googles the number this thread will show up and they wont see the provider.I posted this so that when they plan to see this provider ,they are alert and dont get robbed or find themselves in danger.You know how dangerous these black pimps are dont you? Originally Posted by rocco215
EXACTLY...I had an outcall with a girl that had an Asian pimp once and he made her return to my place and give me a 50% refund because the NASDAQ dropped for the day. Those Asian pimps are so friendly and business savvy
there are some really stupid people commenting on here.I posted this so that when someone googles the number this thread will show up and they wont see the provider.I posted this so that when they plan to see this provider ,they are alert and dont get robbed or find themselves in danger.You know how dangerous these black pimps are dont you? Originally Posted by rocco215
Rocco that was one of the dumbest response I read this far:" You know how dangerous blacks pimps are don't you?.."

First, you do know PIMPS are of all races and you even have female pimps- but in your world it's just the Black pimps that are bad right? The White and Hispanic pimps would never take any money from their girls- nor would they ever harm their girls- it's just those Black pimps that are so dangerous????

You my friend have just defined a new level of stupidity!!!!
Rocco, you might want to stop posting; you're losing ground, not winning your arguments and progressively coming off rather ignorant and racist. Read the definition of an Alert. Stupid shit is the norm for Backpage...what you described could be posted here A LOT.

You are WAY NEWER than the guy you accused of being a Newbie. And it's showing.
This is not a debate and i am not losing nay ground.I just posted an alert and i dont think there is any problem with it. why don't guys call this girl and see what happens?
You can teach a person has no knowledge and you can also teach a person with complete knowledge but you cant teach a person who has half knowledge
Whose quote is that? Confusion's! Lol!
Whose quote is that? Confusion's! Lol! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
Lmao!!
This is not a debate and i am not losing nay ground.I just posted an alert and i dont think there is any problem with it. why don't guys call this girl and see what happens? Originally Posted by rocco215
You can teach a person has no knowledge and you can also teach a person with complete knowledge but you cant teach a person who has half knowledge Originally Posted by rocco215
And to think it took him nearly 24 hours to come up with this unintelligible drivel.
You can teach a person has no knowledge and you can also teach a person with complete knowledge but you cant teach a person who has half knowledge Originally Posted by rocco215
Stop digging dude.
Give it up- you are no Socrates or Plato!!!!
[QUOTE=rocco215;1054882716]Called this lady from the ad below...She said she was near my house...I gave her the directions and i told here that when she come near my apartment i will tell her my unit no and i told her that i can see her from my apt.She never showed up,i called the number twice only to hear this Pimps voice .I texted them that i will put this u here .so guys be careful

Please get with verified and top reviewed women and your issues will stop. I have not had any problems with P411. If you have any issues then you have a recourse of action. Do your research. Have PA on Eccie. Save your time and have a great experience. Just like many have.
NC/NS. Not an alert. I hope mods will move this co-ed.
  • zebra
  • 01-26-2014, 04:24 AM
better yet let's hope they move it to the trash can.... Hey rocco, quit trolling BP and your problems will solve themselves, and quit being a racists dude... I was a white pimp for a brief period, I was dangerous with a Beretta auto shotgun hanging in da' back window of the cowkiller.

Hey Well, thought you was outt'a town dude....
better yet let's hope they move it to the trash can.... Hey rocco, quit trolling BP and your problems will solve themselves, and quit being a racists dude... I was a white pimp for a brief period, I was dangerous with a Beretta auto shotgun hanging in da' back window of the cowkiller.

Hey Well, thought you was outt'a town dude.... Originally Posted by zebra
Zebra lol you know you they have computers out of town and also can check and respond to post on my Iphone
I think what he is talking about, in a very garbled way, is pre crime. He is a psychic like in Minority Report - a pre cog.

Welcome rocco. How many fingers am I holding up?