Don't take it personal

you seem to have too much time on your hands agian... Originally Posted by live4fun
You must too as you replied to it Remember don't take it personal. Hope your having a good day.
DH- He is from the Book Of Hezekiah. He is from the Bedouin tribe that found the Dead Sea Scrolls. He cometh with CHIHUAHUA. He is I and I am him....only to come to the realization that the smartest thing is for all to realize the philosophy of "I know nothing" applies only to the ones with the wisdom to realize it....
DH- He is from the Book Of Hezekiah. He is from the Bedouin tribe that found the Dead Sea Scrolls. He cometh with CHIHUAHUA. He is I and I am him....only to come to the realization that the smartest thing is for all to realize the philosophy of "I know nothing" applies only to the ones with the wisdom to realize it.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Thank goodness for google.
Ya had to Google that?
Why did DEAR_JOHN steal Angelina's avatar?
Cause he can...........
Why would so-called Raphael accuse DEAR_JOHN of a crime? That avatar is available to any member? Isn't making a false accusation against another member a violation of the rules?

Back on topic, with all of the crap that seems to be going on between various factions, old vs new, this board vs that board, well the list could go on and on, I would expect any attempt to get around screening to be considered "Alert Worthy" or at least for it to be reported to the provider or agency whose security is under attack.
Raphael- the same reason one hitta quitta followed me to Diamonds and Tuxedos. I take up so much space in their minds they should charge me rent. One hitta never posts in D&T but I go there and well you know how it goes.....follow the leader.....Thank you all so much for the vote of confidence that you would like to be like me so much you take my avatar and follow my posts and replies....

These Boots were'nt made for walkin,
and that's not all I'll do
One of these days I'm gonna
walk all over you!

I state this with a sly grin and a hint of sarcasm.
Cute boots! But I thinck a 'broom' would be more appropriate in your case.......toodles!
Cause he can........... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
You are correct, I will use any 'legal' avatar I choose to use. Anybody with any semblance of common sense will know that site provided avatars are for use by any and all.

angelina in a bad dream, you are nothing more than a toy for my amusement. I really enjoy your posting with your finger wavering over your self destruct button.
In other words, one and only one handle for DEAR_JOHN but many of Angelina's avatars. lmao. If... Angelina ever consents to giving him a DOM session she can dress him up to look like the avatar with pink panties and a feather in the you-know-what
In other words, one and only one handle for DEAR_JOHN but many of Angelina's avatars. lmao. If... Angelina ever consents to giving him a DOM session she can dress him up to look like the avatar with pink panties and a feather in the you-know-what Originally Posted by Raphael
You know, Raphael, I know we aren't best buddies and you know it too. Right now I am trying to take a 'live and let live' attitude with you. It's really best for both of us and this board. Maybe you should take the same tact.
"Buddy," if you keep behaving like a troll I will call you out and you are a fool if you think threats can have any effect on me.

Get the feathers ready, Angelina. DEAR_JOHN's will to sissification is just too obvious
"Buddy," if you keep behaving like a troll I will call you out and you are a fool if you think threats can have any effect on me.

Get the feathers ready, Angelina. DEAR_JOHN's will to sissification is just too obvious Originally Posted by Raphael
Not a sissy, just trying to take the 'high road'.
Harassing people is not the high road, John.
Ignoring them is.