What would you prefer?

Geez,
First stock advices, now legal advices.
I would be very careful with these advices. Same person accused me of being a lawyer is giving legal advices.

AMP’s with pimps/promoters will not survive in Dallas. Period.
Agencies with pimps/promoters are in jeopardy.
AMPs with pimps/promoters will be double jeopardy because posts can’t be used in court. Look up court case against Sweet Bunny. Loved her and so sad how shit went down cause of reviews. Originally Posted by AsianP
Aren't you a pimp as well? I heard you own GL
Aren't you a pimp as well? I heard you own GL Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Now that’s the wildest one.
Very first thing I heard on this board was that I am a fed LE
I been a Lawyer, stalker outside of AMP, DPD, pimp for agency and now owner of GL…. Your accusation is the best so far. Now come up with some facts.
Geez,
First stock advices, now legal advices.
I would be very careful with these advices. Same person accused me of being a lawyer is giving legal advices.

AMP’s with pimps/promoters will not survive in Dallas. Period.
Agencies with pimps/promoters are in jeopardy.
AMPs with pimps/promoters will be double jeopardy because posts can’t be used in court. Look up court case against Sweet Bunny. Loved her and so sad how shit went down cause of reviews. Originally Posted by AsianP
AsianPussy, I don't accuse you of being a lawyer. You tell all of the Amp ladies that you ARE a lawyer, so I am accepting you as an honest person.

As I said, this topic is easy to google and get sound advice at any number of quality lawyer web sites. I used https://sharpcriminalattorney.com as an example of finding some general details. There are many, many more quality lawyers in Texas.

An example of a lawyer I wouldn't use would be "Lionel Lopez Legal Services at THE LAW CONSULTANTS". Not even a modicum of knowledge on that web site, so I didn't recommend him.

Of course, consulting in person with an Attorney is always the best thing to do when pursuing legal issues.

And NOW, back to the Poll questions, #1 or #2, and the reasons...thank you.
Can't compare what the DA's in LA, LV, & NY do, to what goes on here in Texas. DA's in those cities don't file against lots of different criminals. But look at the hotel & Airbnb stings/busts here in DFW, and make your own judgement about a safe way to run your "business".

If I started an Amp here in Dallas, I would be very careful about what I did and did not do. Texas laws might be stricter than other states. (Perhaps you've seen that California law now permits hookers to be on the street in g-strings? Nothing like that would be allowed for the SW's on WH.)

I would also use a web site with a domain name in a foreign country. 3 Agencies in LA use off-shore domain names...
https://gangnamgirls.co co is Colombian
https://topangels.ch ch is Switzerland
https://asianvibe.is is is Iceland

I think ambiguity is safest, without any association between services & pricing.

So many of these busts occur after neighbors complain, or a bald Karen files complaints at 9801 Harry Hines Blvd. Being careful is much more important these days, than in the past. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

I was looking and only GL and LP are smart enough not to have DFW area codes. There's no obvious indicators that these studios are even in Dallas.

And how can you go after websites that, if these studios are smart, are hosted off shore in a "red light" friendly country.

I know the disclaimer for all of them that basically says "we don't offer illegal stuff" isn't bullet proof, but where is the cause if they are explicitly advertising "$40 if you want to fuck the girl again."
Sorry, I meant to say in that last sentence:

...if they are NOT explicitly advertising...
AsianPussy, I don't accuse you of being a lawyer. You tell all of the Amp ladies that you ARE a lawyer, so I am accepting you as an honest person.

As I said, this topic is easy to google and get sound advice at any number of quality lawyer web sites. I used https://sharpcriminalattorney.com as an example of finding some general details. There are many, many more quality lawyers in Texas.

An example of a lawyer I wouldn't use would be "Lionel Lopez Legal Services at THE LAW CONSULTANTS". Not even a modicum of knowledge on that web site, so I didn't recommend him.

Of course, consulting in person with an Attorney is always the best thing to do when pursuing legal issues.

And NOW, back to the Poll questions, #1 or #2, and the reasons...thank you. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Oh and I forgot, also per you and your posse, I am a Mexican.
Oh and my pictures are at AMP walls.

Let me take a wild guess, it was by lady from Michiko. Since that’s where you and your posse were frequent. Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse and Michiko. I will give you a break to be the witness.
Hate to bust your bubble big guy however those sites are vague and do not list menu items other than generalities. I only looked at the first two and tgat was enough for me. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
None of the sites are perfect, I just called out what I liked on the sites. First one had general menu on left and then under her pics, her preferences, like a golden shower. How often do you see that listed? Not for me, but some people must like it. I like being able to filter (their details were minimal), and I like seeing the daily schedule and the girls hours on the last one. If you combined all 3, it would be even better.

Just examples of different layouts on spa sites I like instead of just here is the girl, height, weight that the Dallas sites list.

Let me take a wild guess, it was by lady from Michiko. Since that’s where you and your posse were frequent. Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse and Michiko. I will give you a break to be the witness. Originally Posted by AsianP
Want to saddle up and join mi pandilla? I will be Cisco, and you will be my Pancho.

Let me take a wild guess, it was by lady from Michiko. Since that’s where you and your posse were frequent. Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse and Michiko. I will give you a break to be the witness. Originally Posted by AsianP
Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse
You: Your Honor, these men have defamed my character!

Judge: And just what IS your charactor?

You: I am a very honorable man that visits many Asian prostitutes, and tell them I can offer Legal Services, I tell the Mamasans that I can provide Security. I stalk the parking lots, and file citizen complaints about debauchery at these locations.

Judge: Bailiff, ... next case!
None of the sites are perfect, I just called out what I liked on the sites. First one had general menu on left and then under her pics, her preferences, like a golden shower. How often do you see that listed? Not for me, but some people must like it. I like being able to filter (their details were minimal), and I like seeing the daily schedule and the girls hours on the last one. If you combined all 3, it would be even better.

Just examples of different layouts on spa sites I like instead of just here is the girl, height, weight that the Dallas sites list. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove

Exactly. I don't understand why other states/cities do it better than Dallas. What's the hold up. If I was running this business I would want maximum advertising. That kind of information provides it.