provider bashing

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think we'll be hearing from peter for a couple of hours. It's gonna take awhile to sleep that off.
And for all you smart shakespeares i have no inclination to prove my intelligence. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
Just as I have no inclination to prove I can run a marathon in less than three hours.
As for whales these women are not whales and i will always defend them, they rock. I met a big girl the other day and she originally said i don't like blk guys. Thank goodness for patron. After she sucked my you know what it was no longer black. And for all you smart shakespeares i have no inclination to prove my intelligence. Thanks jemma next time i write a report at work I'll have you proofread it. Gi fucking teach english lit, oh you have to have a masters for that, my bad. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
First off, you don't know a thing about me. Second, English is capitalized. Third, if you're mad because I don't see black guys and you want to hate on me for that then go right ahead. You really sound ghettofied. I'm in college doing something better with my life and you're just someone who thrives on drama. Good luck with that.
  • Trey
  • 10-25-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm not mad at it, but then I'm not that into white chicks. Honestly jemma I don't think he know why he's saying himself.
I don't want to get into a war of words with you jemma because intelligence wise i would run marathons around you so why bother. Ghettofied, nice new word but to you all blks are that. You have a 1950 s mind. I do not want to see you and respect your choice. I started it,my fault, but now i want to finish it. You are an attractive eccentric blond with a i guess adequate surgeon. You are about the same as 50,000 women in houston so come down to earth.
Are there 50,000 women like Jemma in Houston?

That is depressing news.
I don't see black guys Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94300

Damn, for all the brothers who have seen her and written reviews or not, but paid her, SHE JUST 'DENIED' ALL OF YOU!

Come on! I know you suckey a mean Black Dickey! Bare! It's in print...say it ain't so...deny, deny, deny, deny...you likey that Black Dickey! Say it ain't so...

• Trey
  • 10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Jemma got scared reading alerts and stuff, so she went nba.
Yeah, I think she still loves Black Dick though...just undercover. I'm not venturing though. After the things I've posted (2 plus this one) about her, she'll definitely cut my dick off...
  • Trey
  • 10-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah even mikki likes the black dong. She'll send you racist stuff but wants that black dick in her mouth. Hell she even post the bcd info on her website.
I own my buisness and I have never made a dime while I am asleep nor do I make a dime when I am not there working. Try working for yourself and see what the hell it is like on the other side.
This thread is pure entertainment! LMAO!!!!!!!!
  • SD7
  • 10-25-2012, 01:27 PM
I live with a retired Provider. Most men really raved about her, but there were some who criticized her because she was a bit fussy about who she would see. At first, the comments bothered her. Then she realized that her regulars kept seeing her and many recommended her to their friends and colleagues. At that point she stopped caring about the comments.
So,snowball gets up on his pedestal and preaches at the whale "haters". Then, he proceeds to "hate" on Jemma.........sweeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
He is just narrowing his To Do List.
Mr hunt you are in the wrong business. the whole idea of owning a business is to bust your ass but make money off other peoples hard work, ingenuity. do the walton kids work any walmarts, no they go to sleep and I'll be damn that fucker is still open twenty four hours. You guys who live in the real world know what i mean