STD Testing

Once a quarter.

I go to the downtown clinic; and yes, I really stand out (no tats, over 30, bathe, etc.). I choose the clinic because I calculate the PA sees up to ten STD's a day, and he'll be able to spot the most subtle sign when he does my physical exam.

Never tested positive for anything. Wish there was a way to get an accurate statistic on how many hobbyists/providers did test positive and for what. I agree with previous poster: I imagine the number is low compared with sexually active civies.
She told me some different :0
As long as its not itching, got a rash, turning colors, or fallen off, I figure I'm good.
The look on the nurse's face when I confirm that yes, that is the correct number of partners....PRICELESS! Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Isnt That The Truth
Every 3 weeks, and do it through NHS so is free
I use STD Test Express ( http://www.stdtestexpress.com/ ). They are not cheap, a full panel--nine tests for eight diseases (they do two tests for HIV) is $249. However you can order fewer tests and pay less. I like their convenience. You order through their web site and visit a LabCorp near you to have the samples taken. Three or four days later you get results through their web site. They have doctors available to discuss any positive results with you. I do this every 4 months, even though I am not a particularly active hobbiest. Originally Posted by oglfp12
I go through www.stdtestexpress.com/ every 4-5 weeks. I do not want my social security or name tagged with me getting tested so often - can hurt you later on in life. I pay online with a vanilla visa under an assumed name. Yes, it is expensive, but well worth the peace of mind.