Civilans and Providers

Amber, it is not just used in this relm. In my other Hobby, which is pretty competitive, we refer to those that do what we do, but not in Competition, as "civilians".

It's not a derogatory term either to Providers, or Civilians. Just a simple way to distiquish the two.
I think It's more PC than saying ho, h**ker, whore, streetwalk*r compared to slut, horny girl, sex addict. Originally Posted by rockshox69

After this post, it shouldn't come to you as shoxing, as to why I won’t schedule you....

We all know it is what it is....however, this thread was meant to weed thru...how do I say this in the utmost ladylike manner... the JUNK...

Purpose served. Thank you ECCIE brothers and sisters....I love you all!! I respect...those deserving...

After this post, it shouldn't come to you as shoxing, as to why I won’t schedule you....

We all know it is what it is....however, this thread was meant to weed thru...how do I say this in the utmost ladylike manner... the JUNK...

Purpose served. Thank you ECCIE brothers and sisters....I love you all!! I respect...those deserving... Originally Posted by ambernhouston

I am intoxicated at the moment... you know what they say....about being durnk and speaking the truth... oops i mean drunk.

My plans are to over sleep in the morning...so if we happen to have an appointment later I'll probably be running a wittle bit late....hiccup...g'nite.
Hello news flash there is no woman any where in the world not charging !!!! We are all paying for it 1 way or another......lol........All civilians are providers an all providers are civilians!!!!
Golfdude, aside from being broke, why would you not be able to pass the screening? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Probably because I haven't seen the right providers who have seen the right hobbyists.

SCREENING:
**Your references must be a provider with a minimum of 3 reviews written by creditable hobbyist’. (The hobbyist must be a member of a well known review board for a minimum of 9 months and have a minimum of 5 reviews written***)
something levating on me Originally Posted by petiteassman

lol...prove it!!!!
Damn you look good from down here
Is this chick a provider or a civilian?

You be the judge.
Maybe JaD can post a much more eloquent response sense he is so experienced in reading between the lines... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Well..... since my opinion was asked for.........

When referring to females who do not provide for money, why are they referred to as civilians and we are referred as providers? Originally Posted by ambernhouston
I think that you are thinking of it as an indictment on who and what you are...... I think a more appropriate thing to do is change the name of the non-providers other than "civilians"...... Maybe "amature" for the non-provider type would be more acceptable? Fact of the matter is, that if we do keep the current standards of "Provider vs Civilian" then I am afraid we have no choice but to put you in the Provider status as it currently stands......

While companionship is multi-leveled, there are distinctive guidlines when it comes to nomenclature distinctions....... As Pyro so bluntly put it, once you accept money, you have just become pro and therefore a provider....... Sorry....... websites, wage-scales, and other items as such only further confirm this reality......

Just as any profession, there are many levels or ranks of the profession...... whereas a sugarbaby while in essance is getting paid for services rendered, they are viewed on a much more casual scale which would put them more as an adjunct (provider) moreso than the providers on this board...... And then for some, there are the live-in GF, Wives or SO's that in many cases provide little or no services yet take massive amounts of money.... We call them Non-providing Black Holes!

While the moniker of "provider" may seem as though it is a less than desireable one, it is in fact a most favorable colloquialism as mentioned by our man boardman...... As for most men.... the greatest service provided by a lady.....well...... 2nd or 3rd best I suppose..... is that of simply walking out the door and walking away until we have need for each other again!

I hope this helps clear things up for you....

JaD
as it is with the military use of the term, "civilian" might be considered the less desirable destinction.

this is a common term used to differentiate in many professions, fields, hobbies, communities, etc
I just call them Ladies, because no matter what, it takes money to have a Lady, and to take care of them. The Ladies here just actually do fulfill our needs
It's more of a colloquial term. Originally Posted by boardman
A "Happy" term, RIP.
The term civilian is just a convenient and common term to separate those outside of a certain group or profession from those on the inside. Certainly not meant to be demeaning or slight to anyone.
You got civilians, semi-pros and providers. Makes sense to me.
a sugarbaby while in essance

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You got that the wrong way round, it should be while essence in sugarbaby