Curious

So when the majority of black providers so no AA it's okay but when a white one does it, it's racism? You people who think that are idiots.
"Probably prejudice or racism or lack of attraction (there are black providers who refuse black men) or pimp. Really...take your pick."
I literally gave at least 3 extra reasons. I'm a lot of things...idiot isn't one of them.
Another one is unfortunately some ladies might have had enough bad experiences with them they just decided to swear them all off ... even the "good ones".
I've read a black provider's in another state experience here on ECCIE where growing up she was raped, sexually abused and taunted in school by black people. Basically large chunk of her life folks who did her the most wrong looked a lot like her.
So...hell there are some black people who don't like other black people or themselves for that matter (but that might be a whole different thread).
I have in my ad no men under 35, does that make me prejudiced against men under 35?? I have my reasons for my decisions/choices as does everyone else. I do not believe that makes anyone prejudice.
Maybe the girl has it in there because she was forced into the biz by a black pimp and is afraid of black men now, or maybe she is really attracted to black men and is afraid of developing emotions. That's the problem with society now days, everyone, including whites wants to play the race card, not everyone is prejudice against a race because they choice not to sleep with them!
I see ads all the time of black girls saying no gentleman under 40, does that make them prejudice against young white guys??
Instead of playing the race card and making a big deal over it we need to just accept the fact that everyone has the right to see or not see who they want based on their own likes and dislikes and realize its not about a race.
I personally do not see black men, i have in the past, i have seen a few on here, but for my own personal reasons which are none of your biz i choose not to see them now. If that makes me prejudice then i guess i'm prejudice!