Ripped Off $ 700 by TinaStar

Lmao. I'd bet anything that in her mind she feels she earned the money b/c it was "for her time". Hence why she doesn't feel she "stole" it.

On another note: "Don’t you have a job? Instead of sitting on here writing lies" is such a silly response. I hate when people act like in order to post here you must be sitting in a dark basement in pajamas doing nothing for hours on end. We are in the MOBILE AGE of cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc. You can literally post from anywhere while doing anything and it takes very little time. Anytime I post on here it's while I'm doing other things, multitasking, taking a short break, out and about, etc. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I agree
We need an update on this. Did the OP ever get his money back?
I read both threads and I still don’t understand what happened after he laid $700 on the table. Did she take the money, make an excuse and leave? Did she provide services then left? Was there a disagreement (or lack of communication) about time, services, etc.?
READERS DIGEST VERSION^^^^she got CONSTIPATED, went to the restroom and didn't come out...sent him to CVS for something ( ? an enema or eXlax)? Told him CVS was very close...ended up being 20 mins away...when he came back she, the money and his personal "expensive" stuff was all gone. Apparently pulled the same scam on two different guys.
I read both threads and I still don’t understand what happened after he laid $700 on the table. Did she take the money, make an excuse and leave? Did she provide services then left? Was there a disagreement (or lack of communication) about time, services, etc.? Originally Posted by TinMan
Two people, at least 3 versions of truth - maybe more.
READERS DIGEST VERSION^^^^she got CONSTIPATED, went to the restroom and didn't come out...sent him to CVS for something ( ? an enema or eXlax)? Told him CVS was very close...ended up being 20 mins away...when he came back she, the money and his personal "expensive" stuff was all gone. Apparently pulled the same scam on two different guys. Originally Posted by alaine
That's a different provider called Elizabeth Annabelle, not TinaStar. Although the provider you mentioned, Alaine, is also a scammer and did scam at least two different guys just the way you described it.

From what I understand about OP's experience with Tina, there was a session but no BCD activities occurred. Tina was just physically present for the session but didn't do anything and still took the money at the end. That's why the OP feels ripped off and why Tina promised to make it up to him.
When you give a woman money and she said she will make it up to you later or pay you back later, kiss your money goodbye. Very few of today's women will do exactly what they promise they will do later for getting your money now. I think they are pulled aside in class in middle school and told by the teachers: want to get a boy to give you all his money? Just promise him some sugar later. Don't worry. You don't have to make good on it but you are guarantee to get anything you want from them. Boys are so dumb when you promise them some sugar. There is that old saying "Girls Mature Faster Than Boys". What your Mamma never told you it actually means Girls learn to use their bodies and fake promise of sex to get what they want from boys before boys figure out the only thing of theirs that the girls will be yanking on are their chains. OF COURSE there are boys who grow up and still haven't got it figure out and they still fall for it - considering the number of posts here on this site week after week by guys who lost their money after paying a woman up front for promises of service later.
Ohhhh....Sorry got the drama queens confused. At this point, it still might be a good idea to clarify whether the provider does or doesn't have obstructive GI issues when scheduling. LOL
AS LONG AS THERE ARE CLIENTS LIKE THIS, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PROVIDERS LIKE THIS. PROVIDERS KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE AND WE KNOW WHY THEY ARE HERE. THERE IS NO LOYALTY, THERE IS NO TRUST, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$. YOU ARE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION ON THE SPOT AND NOTHING MORE. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

CG
Please don't yell and go easy on using the red there.
Please don't yell and go easy on using the red there. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
There are times when you have to yell, use red, and glowing lights
because some people just don't listen. This is one of those times.

CG
Thank You Tara Evans, and I know Tina could have been great for the ECCIE guys but just failed me, hopefully pulls it together, but who knows.
To try and clear this up. The money was put on the desk for her to see, same way I did last time. She didnt pick it up the first time and I didnt notice when she got it on second vist. At any rate she got drunk in an hour, passed out, did not provide any type of service, She apologized next morning and promised to make it up, weeks, then months went by with her excuses on why she couldnt make it, but kept posting on site weekly. Yes, im niave and thought she would do the right thing, that is why I kept the dialog going, that was the only chance I had of possibility getting something in return, but nothing ever happened, so finally wrote the review and notice. Is having the money out front no longer the protocol as it once was expected by the ladies to see without asking.
It’s harder to fault you for that, since many women insist that’s the proper protocol. You’d seen her before, too, so you had a little less reason to be wary.
Provider is completely wrong

Op people will try and fault you cause some people are just ignorant imo

The chick got drunk and passed out ....she no deserve to keep money imo and honestly if I were the op I would say she ripped me off too and was a thief .