Three ?’s from a Frustrated Hobbyist

The President made a deal with OPEC in April of 2020 to cut oil production down by 9.7 million barrels per day. It was actually a pretty good idea as the demand had frozen due the Covid lockdowns.

Now, with sanctions on Russian oil, OPEC has to ratchet up production to compensate not only for the decrease, but to make up for the lack of Russian output.
The President made a deal with OPEC in April of 2020 to cut oil production down by 9.7 million barrels per day. It was actually a pretty good idea as the demand had frozen due the Covid lockdowns.

Now, with sanctions on Russian oil, OPEC has to ratchet up production to compensate not only for the decrease, but to make up for the lack of Russian output. Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
The former president did that... and for 2 years. The deal ran out last month so OPEC is supposed to be increasing to pre covid levels. And yes we still have to replace the Russian supply.
Well this thread has gone off the tracks once we started talking about pimps and hoes. Now we are at congress and the president. Which are at the top of the pimps and hoes category.
Well this thread has gone off the tracks once we started talking about pimps and hoes. Now we are at congress and the president. Which are at the top of the pimps and hoes category. Originally Posted by TailHooked
^^^^^^
You guys must be bored.
Do they think a police officer won’t send one? Originally Posted by Johngalt0316
Once upon a time, many, MANY moons ago I did, in fact, receive a picture of two police officers together as an initial introduction! The guy was the standard ball cap kinda guy, the female was quite pretty. Frankly, the pair did not seem right, right off the block. Just didn't sit right!!

I found out later through some digging and luck that they was KCPD Vice. I wish I still had that picture! I never cared what their names were/are. Only thing that mattered was "KCPD"!!
Those days were fun!
We used to have laws for intrapment but to the op, 1)the fact you sent @ $ pic could have got you blocked 2) I have asked for pics just so I knew who I was opening the hotel door for. 3) Deposits for an in call would be a more acceptable thing since they're paying for a room but unless you've seen them before I'd be hesitant to send a depisit for either situation. Personally I cover all my expenses and make my donations to where they cover that.That doesn't cover me for ncns but that's a chance I take.
STP - State Tax on Pussy . Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
That spells STOP
JR--do some research instead of relying on your opinion for your facts. I am a moderate Republican--but factually since WWII the economy has grown better under Dem Presidents. Presidents don't raise taxes Congress does--and there yet has to be an increase. California's rate of job growth has outpaced the national average in the last year. BTW trickle-down economics is a myth. I don't always like facts and truth--but it is what it is!! Originally Posted by Roboz
"You need to get your facts straight!" VP DIck Chaney

The thing you have right is that congress raises the taxes, technically.

We can go on forever. Just keep in mind that you are discussing politics and I was discussing economics.
Gentlemen let’s please stay on the threads intended subject
All, thanks for the feedback. To clarify, I did not send a pic of me, but rather of the $ to the provider asking for a deposit. And sorry this turned into something it wasn’t intended to turn into. Lol. Happy hobbying to all - stay safe and have fun.