Trump Raises 34 Million Post Verdict.

And Judge Engeron
Oddly, I just heard a report from a focus group of double Trump voters (2016 and 2020) wherein 55% of them now won't vote for Trump. They'll either vote Biden or stay home.

Two of the group said Trump should do time behind bars.

Only one said he was more likely to support Trump.

Double Trump voters, not polls or social media circle jerks.

Republicans who felt they had to support Trump out of partisan loyalty now have a legit reason to cut the cord.

In the coming weeks, as Trump's rage continues, we'll see that trend become more pronounced. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My advice is to stay home. Voting Biden for a second term won't solve any of the country's problems it will only further the demise of the country. Nobody in their right mind should be part of that.
I’ll be voting and urging everybody I know to vote. Even Republicans. Real Republicans will be the ones staying home Levi.

Problem is that the die hard MAGAs aren’t aware of anything but what’s being said on the fringe.
I’ll be voting and urging everybody I know to vote. Even Republicans. Real Republicans will be the ones staying home Levi.

Problem is that the die hard MAGAs aren’t aware of anything but what’s being said on the fringe. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am sure you'll be urging everyone to vote for Biden. Four more years of that idiot will be a wrap for this country.
I am sure you'll be urging everyone to vote for Biden. Four more years of that idiot will be a wrap for this country. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes I will. I prefer my presidents to NOT be convicts.
What a great felon. He just got more of your money.
You apparently don't realize in the US felonies are convictions of serious crimes. 34 of them.

Looks like you fell in with a bunch of criminals.

My money is on you being busted, convicted, and deported.
Don't worry, trump will pardon you...maybe.

Snick.
... WINNING! ... ... ...

... Hmmmm... Trump IS gonna be allowed to keep all the money $$$$
once the verdict is Overturned. right? .... ( )

And Thirty Four MILLION ($34,000,000) ALREADY??!
Crikey! ... Barely been 24 hours! ... What a GREAT Man! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Somebody in their right mind would vote for a person with 34 felony convictions? Who lies about everything? Your opinion means less than nothing.
People like you are the cause of America's decline.

My advice is to stay home. Voting Biden for a second term won't solve any of the country's problems it will only further the demise of the country. Nobody in their right mind should be part of that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Town Hall?
Snick.

Bahaha.

LINK?

meanwhile ..

Support for Trump Skyrockets In New Poll Following Conviction

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...ction-n2639826

BAAHHAHHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid