Time magazine: Trump tweets and plays golf for Thanksgiving

• WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 05:07 PM
Just one?

Here is one whopper... Said he was going to eliminate the national debt! Originally Posted by WTF
Obama said the same thing.

Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term but didn't

https://www.politifact.com/florida/s...is-first-term/

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you know the difference between debt and deficit?

That's not a lie yet. Trump still has five years left in office. If the Dems stay off his back for a few minutes that might get accomplished. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How about the lie he told daily for over 2 years. The Obama spied on his campaign lie that has now been debunked along with the FISA warrants deep state conspiracy bullshit.
Do you know the difference between debt and deficit?

. Originally Posted by WTF

do you? i said debt. don't try to deflect. what part of the DEBT should be paid off?

Yes, it's a trick question.

answer it.

now go herd cats, boy. chop chop!
How about the lie he told daily for over 2 years. The Obama spied on his campaign lie that has now been debunked along with the FISA warrants deep state conspiracy bullshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
That's not a lie. You just wish it was.
I'll tell ya what, you show me a candidate past and present that has never told a lie and we'll talk about Trump's "lies". Until then shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
WTF can't help it with his diarrhea mouth full of shit
Except Trump is in Afghanistan meeting with the troops. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And jumpstarting the negotiation with the Taliban terrorists. Are you proud of him performing this half-assed stunt in stealth?
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 06:05 AM
WTF can't help it with his diarrhea mouth full of shit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
WackoKid is the one who likes scat in his mouth....he'll lick your bunghole clean too.
Newsweek, cnn, LSM fairy tales Fantasy land the really really disturbing part is People Believe the delusion