Debt Collectors hitting up patients in Hospitals (violation of HIPPA)

Obamacare is not going to be free. What are you people thinking?
ladies and gentlemen please turn your republican talking points booklets to pages 3,4,&5 and pick up where whirlie left off.

Begin.

Originally Posted by CJ7
Stating facts are rarely part of Republican talking points. T2D got this one right.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Stating facts are rarely part of Republican talking points. T2D got this one right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
bull

like you got the failed budgets right?

in that case, youre right

I was right on the budgets, and I'm right, now. Why don't you use some facts to refute what T2D said. If you can prove it's not true, that would be more substantial than your playground taunts. Are you really Ed Shultz here? Did I guess your true identity?
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 03:56 PM
I was right on the budgets, and I'm right, now. Why don't you use some facts to refute what T2D said. If you can prove it's not true, that would be more substantial than your playground taunts. Are you really Ed Shultz here? Did I guess your true identity? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

wtf did poodle say other than rhetoric thats so worn out Fox News wont even parrot it any more?

tell ya what, quote what you think is true, and I'll more than likely shove it back in his ass

go!

no you werent right about the budgets.
You challenged him, you disprove him.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 04:37 PM
You challenged him, you disprove him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

no I didnt .. I said he was quoting rightwing talking points, and he damn sure was..

sheesh ... go watch the first part of that PBS doc I sent you, then you'll really have a ligit bitch .. REALLY
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Just wait till Obamacre is in full swing and while you are in the hospital and if you owe money the IRS can take it from your account. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What part of Obamacare allows for that?

Just think of all the bad check and overdraft fees you will have to pay while you are in the hospital waiting on government approval of your emergency procedure.
What part of Obamacare puts the government in charge of this?

At least they wont be in your room asking you to pay up, they will just take it.
What part of Obamacare allows for this?

Stating facts are rarely part of Republican talking points. T2D got this one right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pretend facts don't count.
IRS will be the administrators and enforcers of Obamacare.
Cj you are not really worth the time and meager effort.
People like you are precisely what is wrong with this country.
You shrug off the things that the government does as business as usual when it is something you are fooled into believing in.
I am physically blind but I can still see. You sir can see but are mentally blind.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Cj you are not really worth the time and meager effort.
People like you are precisely what is wrong with this country.
You shrug off the things that the government does as business as usual when it is something you are fooled into believing in.
I am physically blind but I can still see. You sir can see but are mentally blind. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

my, that was profound.

I digress ...

but it wasnt too tricky the way you worked Obamacare into the subject
or the IRS
or the way the healthcare bill was passed

aka talking points not relevent to the topic

and Im mentally blind?

guess I can include kindergarten rhetoric with talking points cant I?

Kudos
All of those issues are relevant, CBJ7. Do you want the IRS in charge of your healthcare? Are you satisfied that the bill was passed on a party line vote only after certain promises for favors were made to certain Senators? What is wrong with you? You talk about talking points. You are an Obama excuse encyclopedia.
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2012, 05:13 PM
All of those issues are relevant, CBJ7. Do you want the IRS in charge of your healthcare? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If Obamacare put the IRS in charge of my healthcare, you'd have a point.

It doesn't.

You don't.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 05:20 PM
All of those issues are relevant, CBJ7. Do you want the IRS in charge of your healthcare? Are you satisfied that the bill was passed on a party line vote only after certain promises for favors were made to certain Senators? What is wrong with you? You talk about talking points. You are an Obama excuse encyclopedia. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

not to this fucking thread .... HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO COF !!

god damn bills are passed every fucking presidential term without so much as a congressman or woman cracking the binder cover on all 1000 pages ... the fucking congressmen arent smart enough to understand half the legalease in the legislation without a team of lawyers, and emergency bills get passed overnight and then fill in the blanks later ..

Shit, when Bush passed out $800 billion to the banks, that magnanomus legislation didnt get so much as a glimpse before he put his john henry on it ... and I have absolute PROOF of that..

a handfull of partisan hack stupid shits tell me IM whats wrong with the country ..

lol
Let's see the proof, for a change.