Swinging

Curious, if you as a provider went to a swingers party would you swap? and just what would the end of the night bill look like? Itemized bill for fucking other guys on your dime? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
That's why this isn't really a good idea. Swinging and providing are 2 different worlds any usually don't mix well.
That's why this isn't really a good idea. Swinging and providing are 2 different worlds any usually don't mix well. Originally Posted by papadee
I really like having sex while others watch and watch other during... so in that regard might be worth it.
That's why this isn't really a good idea. Swinging and providing are 2 different worlds any usually don't mix well. Originally Posted by papadee
it all depends !!!

many moons and orgasms ago, i used to take one, two or three (one time) providers to swingers clubs.

the times i went, i paid for cover and beer/liquor. the provider(s) and i agreed to a 3-4 hr fee and that as long as they left w/ me, we could do what we desired. we never had a problem.

also, it helped that i had visited many times w/ all but one of them before (and that one was a friend of my provider - she vouched for me).

most of the times, i had scheduled an overnight - either at her place or a hotel i selected.

it can be done w/ proper planning.
just make sure everyone understands what each wants, limits, safe words, and compensation.

that said, i would never consider taking a provider to one for our first encounter!
it all depends !!!

many moons and orgasms ago, i used to take one, two or three (one time) providers to swingers clubs.

the times i went, i paid for cover and beer/liquor. the provider(s) and i agreed to a 3-4 hr fee and that as long as they left w/ me, we could do what we desired. we never had a problem.

also, it helped that i had visited many times w/ all but one of them before (and that one was a friend of my provider - she vouched for me).

most of the times, i had scheduled an overnight - either at her place or a hotel i selected.

it can be done w/ proper planning.
just make sure everyone understands what each wants, limits, safe words, and compensation.

that said, i would never consider taking a provider to one for our first encounter! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I can agree with your take. The most important part was proper planning. And it depends on the style of the club. Some are basically sex clubs where you're there to have sex. Others have more of a social feel. Yes there's sex everywhere, but they also try to get to know you, ask questions that in the hobby you wouldn't answer, be your friend, if only for the night, and maybe after. A person has to be ready for that type of interaction as compared to the hobby.
Went to one with my gf when she was 20

The guys are fucking retarded.

Left with no contact.

Single guys are not a plus at any party even though we were only looking for a friend for her. (I want to watch her get fucked)
Dang I wish you all we're here so much fun,the few experiences I've had left me eager for more