What Do you NOT Look For In A Provider

Squirting. Having seen/experienced it a few times, it loses it's mystique. I'm still not convinced it's not pee particularly when it leaves a 3 foot puddle in my bed. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Sorry about that!...but it definitely was NOT pee in my case.
Sorry about that!...but it definitely was NOT pee in my case. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
RIGHT?! Damn. Shove your face in the sheets and lick if you doubt it.
Sorry about that!...but it definitely was NOT pee in my case. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
RIGHT?! Damn. Shove your face in the sheets and lick if you doubt it. Originally Posted by theCFE
In reference to my sig, a condom...
So maybe I took the question a little too literally. I don't look for squirters. I also have seen some puddle producers here on a repeat basis. I'm not against it. I like messy sex. That said, the biology behind it hasn't been seen that explains it.
So maybe I took the question a little too literally. I don't look for squirters. I also have seen some puddle producers here on a repeat basis. I'm not against it. I like messy sex. That said, the biology behind it hasn't been seen that explains it. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Muah!
Watch the Daniel Squirts video and check out some sites with factual information. It is piss. Being pissed on is not my cup of tea. No water sports, squirting or whatever you want to call it for me.
Rigor mortis...
^^ that's one way to get a 'hardbody' around here.
Oralist link?
Bad odor is a deal killer for me.
Watch the Daniel Squirts video and check out some sites with factual information. It is piss. Being pissed on is not my cup of tea. No water sports, squirting or whatever you want to call it for me. Originally Posted by Oralist
Oralist link? Originally Posted by DaChef
http://daniellesquirts.co/
Bad odor is a deal killer for me. Originally Posted by charming
No shit!!!!
Never read " man I love it when she smells bad "

Sorry charming, you made it too easy.
  • linux
  • 04-24-2013, 09:32 AM
I want to walk out of there thinking "damn, that girl was nastier than me."

Very few illicit such a reaction.
Whats wrong with laughing hysterically to Ellen while daty??? Sounds like a double dose of bliss to me